Labels

Friday, August 08, 2014

CATHOLIC RELIGION

In my 7/28 post about the concept of Trinity, I already criticized the failures of the Vatican monarchy over the centuries, its firm belief in the literal understanding of what Jesus had said to Palestinian shepherds of 2.000 ago and with this additional post, I hope not to focus on myself any disappointment nor hate from "powerful people". I just want to say that as the real creationist I've become since my encounter with Jesus Christ while in a coma, I must admit that too often I say that Jesus self tells me something when in reality it's simply my brain with its logic that makes me understand something so deep and true that makes me believe that it cannot come from my own intelligence or logic both very injured (as stated by the "receiver"), so it must be coming from Jesus, given its accuracy.
However, I have recently realized that what God - the universal creator - did with us humans has been to give to us the brain, that I explained here already, no evolutionary theory can possibly explain (sorry Mr. Darwin), that can be like an antenna receiver to be in contact with Him and even make miracles take place (or what science has no explanation for nor they can be repeated), in fact we can at most map it - as the B.R.A.I.N. Obama sponsored project - is doing now, but nothing more. The only one thing that the "receiver" told me when I last saw him is that we still cannot "cure" anything in our body, in fact we can at most reduce inflammations or surgically remove diseased or broken parts in it and then we can just "hope" that the body itself will take care of closing/healing the cuts or activate its own healing mechanisms to be able to return to function again like before the infection, injury or disease (my reason to believe in Enbrel).
In short I simply want to say that whoever expects God to act for something being prayed for, is simply a fool, in the sense that God gave to us humans a brain that we can just use in a very limited capacity and that whoever can use at a fraction of % higher than others becomes either a "genius" or an eternal artist in its field and can make miracles happen (you know what they are).
Therefore, whoever says that it was God's will for anything good or bad to happen is simply a fool and I want to remind here about the importance of praying that while it cannot activate God to do anything being prayed for, it truly focuses our very powerful brain into the "creation" of what we pray for, so here too no God can be part of this.
In my injured foolishness I convinced myself that having the motor cortex in my brain injured, the rest of it (i. e. logic and intelligence) have been free to develop way more than the way they used to be, or of any other person.

  1. http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/2001/06/What-Catholics-Believe.aspx#
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholicism
  3. http://whyimcatholic.com/index.php
  4. http://projectinterfaith.org/page/roman-catholic







No comments: