Labels

Sunday, July 13, 2014

NASGA


I've recently become a member of the National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse and I want to say that when I moved to the USA in 1996 this country was the world leader financially, military and in the democratic field, every other country in this entire world was looking at the USA with both envy and respect, for example when I announced my move to the USA plenty (if not all) of my friends just screamed out loud "BRAVO!!".
Even the idea of the existence of an organization like the NASGA seems to my injured brain (incapable of anything, according to the Ph. D. in fear EL) ludicrous.
This country has been protecting individual freedom and rights with its constitution since its very beginning and to think that there is the need for people to organize themselves to protect the very rights that should be constitutionally protected by the law already, makes me sick to my stomach!
I saw personally the kind of people that the conservatorship laws protect and I must admit that in most cases it's even right to protect minors or demented people with a professional conservator who (for a fee obviously) is requested to take care of either the finances or health care (or both!) of the conservatee, but the fact that people like me (former company president, fluent in 3 languages) are assigned a conservator by a judge who only reads the psychological assessment made by some court appointed professional without even exchanging two words with me (the victim) I think should be considered illegal, not to mention all the bribery and personal interests (+stupidity) by every individual involved with it, that are part of my condemnation to have a conservator.
As long as I remain alive, I'm going - of course - to figure out the way to regain my personal freedom (and money) in any possible way, mostly for the sake of my treasures, but given that I'm living prove of the reality of humans having the afterlife, if I cannot return to be free while living here on earth, my sole goal is to ensure to my children/treasures the most worriless life here on earth, that's the agreement I made with Jesus Christ while in the other dimension and nothing/nobody can possibly stop me (and God) to do what I'm still living for!

I don't know who ever came up with the idea of conservatorship and its laws, but to know about how unconstitutional is and that we even have the NASGA to fight it, truly puts the USA at the same level of its current "financial health/power" :)

  1. http://www.illinoisfirstamendmentcenter.com/freedoms.php
  2. http://billofrightsinstitute.org/resources/educator-resources/americapedia/americapedia-constitution/individual-rights/
  3. http://dillarddoctrine.wordpress.com/2010/09/16/the-constitution-and-individual-freedom-remarks-at-the-first-landing-patriots-constitution-day-celebration/
  4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_liberties
  5. http://www.americansentinel.edu/blog/2011/09/07/how-the-constitution-protects-our-rights/
  6. http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/charters_of_freedom_7.html



No comments: