Labels

Monday, July 14, 2014

MY DREAM



I've been trying to understand whatever might have happened to Michele (my eternal love-life) and I keep dreaming to one day (soon!) I'll be able to live again with my family under the same roof; I even found an apartment complex (Sumida Gardens) not too far from my dream company where I'm also dreaming to soon work at again, or in Goleta.
I put here few pictures of this place that has everything that someone like me - prisoner of a wheelchair - needs to have for a worriless living, I was told that it's approved by the disability act laws, there's a great pool and a game field for children to use, in addition there are several stores not too far from it and I could go grocery shopping by myself.
However my hopes that with the Enbrel therapy (soon to become more known and used) my spasticity will "let go" of the left side of my body and I'll be walking normally again.
Walking means to me that I can travel, work and regain my independence granted to everyone since birth and I don't really want to list all of what I plan to do, because some things might never happen and my dad had taught me to first act and only after talk about what I did, so I'm sorry but in this case it's very true that "actions speak louder than words".
I'm just posting here few pictures of the location where I dream to move to as soon as I'll have gained my individual freedom again, with the only purpose to let my treasures know that I'll never forget about being with them again and that my taste for locations wasn't injured with my brain ten years ago.
Once we'll all live together again, I will have started to work and the therapy will have proven that I've been always right like since I was born 51 years ago, I plan to go with my family to Verona, Italy to take care of certain real estate deals and be with my treasures when they get to meet and know their extensive family in Italy, so that their spoken Italian will perfect itself without much work or effort.


I hope to have made my dearest family dream too. CIAO!
  1. http://fatherwork.byu.edu/nonCustodial.htm
  2. http://fatherhood.about.com/od/relationshipswithkids/a/Should-You-Stay-Together-For-The-Kids.htm
  3. http://www.duhaime.org/LegalResources/FamilyLaw/LawArticle-284/Views-of-a-Child-Separated-Parents-Living-With-Dad-or-Mom.aspx
  4. http://biblehub.com/matthew/19-5.htm


No comments: