Labels

Friday, July 11, 2014

I'M GOING TO WIN AGAIN




I was born with a truckload of self-confidence that only kept growing larger as I kept winning my life-battles, I never chose the easier path to reach my wants, and neither had I ever used unethical or (much less) illegal methods, even if I was playing some game with neighbors or co-workers.
This "impossible to heal" injury has nevertheless put a big dent in my natural self-confidence and the fact that almost 10 long years after my accident/injury I still live away from my adored family and imprisoned (or incarcerated) in a retirement home where people about double my age reside truly hasn't helped me at all.
On my negative side, I can count:
  1. Having been unfairly imposed conservatorship and as consequence any ability to directly manage my wealth of a lifetime and decision-making in my health management.
  2. Having temporarily lost my ability to have a job in a "special" company and industry close to my heart.
  3. having completely lost all the support from both my wife and sister (or from all of my families)
  4. Being unable to live with my children/treasures in the time very important and critical for their mental and personal development, right before they enter into adulthood.
At the same time on the positive side (to make BV happyJ) I can count:
  1. I'm still alive and living in the downtown of one of the most beautiful and European-like towns in the USA or in the entire world.
  2. My children/treasures are being taken care by their mother with much care and attention (at least until they turn 18 y/o) and they are living very close to my prison/residence, so that when in few years they will want to spend some time with me (their true dad) they can easily do it.
  3. Even if I wish eternal hell to the psychologist who condemned me to conservatorship, I'm sure that my money is very well taken care of and since my conservator has to respond to a high court about the way my money is being used in any way and at any time, I'm confident that my money is accumulating in a healthy way (even if NOT with the interest rates I could have if I managed it alone)
  4. Sooner than later - with God's help - my painful position and situation is going to find its natural balance and my positive, wealthy and active life will return to take its natural place.
That will be when something (human intelligence, not God) tells me that I will be part of my family again, since Michele will forget about her fear of me and choose the convenience of my eternal love for her with my wealth.
Once again I must advise those who read me here to make sure to correct the wrongs I've been subjected to well before their inevitable "passing", I think it's way better than having God after they die or the human intelligence while still alive take care of rebalancing all their (many) wrongs to me, rather than spend their eternity in hell…… YOUR CHOICE!!
  1. http://www.focusonthefamily.com/parenting/single_parents/helping-children-heal-after-divorce/letting-god-heal-broken-hearts.aspx 
  2. http://www.bnd.com/2014/07/09/3293820/relay-for-life-co-chairs-are-proof.html?sp=/99/673/
  3. http://tinybuddha.com/blog/how-to-believe-in-yourself-in-the-face-of-overwhelming-self-doubt/
  4. http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/a-new-beginning/read/articles/winnable-war-8401.html
  5. http://brainimmune.com/perispinal-etanercept-improves-neurological-function-in-chronic-brain-injury/





No comments: