Labels

Monday, June 02, 2014

RELAX

I’m told by my conservator that I've made plenty of my MD stressed and somehow afraid to keep seeing me, I therefore lately had to stop seeing some of them and I must say that while I can’t imagine how grown up men might be scared to be near a disabled man sitting on a wheelchair who – besides other issues – is hemi-paretic on his left side (= no controlled movements of left arm and hand) I’m hoping that nobody truly ever imagined that I could stand up from my wheelchair to punch someone else with so much strength and violence that I might be able to terminate someone’s life.
Given that I've made it beyond clear here that I’m sure of the existence of God (the Catholic one), even if I may think deep in my mind that I’d want to strangle to death someone for ignorance, lack of support or inability to make any effort to help someone as disabled and as desperate as me, but since I know for sure of the existence of God and of the laws of balance (i.e. gravity) He created, I never even imagined to terminate someone’s life by myself, I just know that anyone who hurts my (or someone else’s)  feelings is going to have to respond – after death as a soul - to God so that the determination of where the soul will be for eternity can be done.
I also said here that I do believe in the existence of Heaven, that in Italian we call Earthly Heaven, since it’s supposed to be just like the earth where we’ve been living our entire lives, but without any of the issues we have been having for more than 2K years, I also said that Hell isn't really like the one described by the divine poet Dante Alighieri in his Divine Comedy, but very simply it’s the total emptiness and absolute solitude in our ever expanding universe in the company of Satan and the souls of all the criminals, murderers and those who never used their care or pity to help others in need, while knowing very well where Heaven is, with the presence of God, all the souls of people we cared for and/or loved while living with the angels.
Therefore, I wonder why anybody has ever felt threatened by me in any way, given that I’m sure, that God exists and I trust that all will be rebalanced eventually.



All I can say to conclude now, is that anyone who’s able to feel any guilt for what was done to me and can fix the wrongs I've been a victim of, can trust in God’s forgiveness and ensure an eternity of peace to his/her soul (you do know who you are).



No comments: