Labels

Saturday, April 26, 2014

MORE ON THE "HEAVEN IS FOR REAL" MOVIE

The part I liked, and made me think the most - besides that it's based on a true story -  is when the kid told to his mother that he had met in heaven “his other sister”, who turns out to be the one who died before being born (stillborn?), it made me think of all the souls aborted by women when they will die, I bet they won’t know what/who they are looking at.
What I truly loved too is that this movie is fully consistent with my post of 3/25  named MY OWN “RELIGION THEORY” that introduces my idea that the human brain is part of God for making it possible for us to be in communication with the creator of the whole universe (again, God).
This part made me think very much to my own NDE (near death experience) that still makes me crazy because I cannot remember to have made a deal to remain alive for the love I have for my children/treasures only, even if in pain, with Jesus and not even the NDE website can give me an explanation.
However, it’s very possible that such encounter between mothers-to-be and aborted souls won’t ever happen, since those souls are surely in heaven and for a woman who did abort/murdered a fetus it’ll be difficult - if not impossible – to ever go to heaven, but I really can't tell because love is unpredictable as much as what God decides, that's beyond human logic and intelligence.


This part of this movie made me try to imagine about what the souls of certain women I know will do when it’ll become clear that they did commit murder just for convenience or to take care of practical issues and that for these reasons they will not be welcome in Earthly heaven forever (= in eternity). Maybe it will be the unjust Dr. Erik who will have to entertain them forever (but how?? he's too dumb and full of himself to be able to ever entertain)….
  1. http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html
  2. http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-heaven-15-scripture-quotes/
  3. http://www.openbible.info/topics/who_goes_to_heaven
  4. http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Going-to-Heaven/



No comments: