Labels

Friday, April 25, 2014

Transcendence movie does it again……



Given that the psych. Erik assessed (for his own comfort) for me to be unsafe to hold my money savings and manage my disability incomes, so that now a girl – who by age could be my own daughter - who's not bad, but I doubt ever traveled outside of this State (while I was the president of few companies for more than 12 years across 2 continents in different countries and I’m still fluent in 3 different languages of the 5 I do know well) I might not have understood what the movie Transcendence is all about…., however since I kind of understood that the message is that by adding to the human brain the power of the internet, the result is a God,  I believe that this is yet another Hollywood attempt (see my 4/4-18 and 3/27 posts here) to replace the “consumer God” with religious values that clearly got lost in this country that was very focused for a very long time on wealth creation without caring for human (and religious) values and somehow generated this financial crisis we have been in, so here’s the guilty one! (But who Erik? God, the internet or the human brain?).
Again I advise my preferred caregiver and Catholic extremist not to spend her hard earned money to watch it, neither any of my readers here should waste their time and money for this wasted attempt, I’m actually glad not to have even offered to my boy Brent to come with me, the only good thing out of this “outing” was that I went to Mac Donald’s for some chicken nuggets, so I can say that I’m happy now, almost 3 hours without brewing over my misfortunes caused by one (E.L.) and reinforced by others (T.N.+M.W.+A.M.+B.V.).
  1. http://atheism.about.com/od/adviceforatheists/p/AtheistParents.htm
  2. http://www.religionnews.com/2013/08/27/newest-values-voters-adversary-to-america-the-emergent-church/

No comments: