Labels

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

I’M NOW TAKING FISETIN

More and more attention in the field of drug discovery has been focused on the neuro protection of natural compounds from traditional medicinal herbs. Cerebral ischemia is a complex pathological process involving a series of mechanisms, and a framework for the development of neuroprotectants from traditional herb medicine is a promising treatment for cerebral ischemia. Natural compounds with the effects of anti-oxidation, anti-inflammation (like the TNF-alpha?), calcium antagonization, anti-apoptosis, and neurofunctional regulation exhibit preventive or therapeutic effects on experimental ischemic brain injury. According to the pharmacological mechanisms underlying neuroprotection, natural products were evaluated from traditional medicinal herbs that exhibit protective effects on ischemic brain injury and characterized the promising targets.
I’m sorry to say that my superior intelligence, determination and infinite drive to improvements, helped me figure out that I can receive the above-mentioned benefits simply by taking the natural and vegetarian Fisetin, that isn’t even very expensive.
I’d like to make the bet that by now with all of my researches and studying of ways to overcome my disabilities I’ve become much smarter and more brilliant than any of my guess-scientists, who never seem to be able to propose anything innovative or simply new/different.


While I keep suffering from the refusal of my angels to live with the disabled myself, I do enjoy my superior logic and intelligence as the product of my forced solitude and truly hope to soon show in practice how correct I’ve always been on everything!


And also
N-acetylcysteine

No comments: