Labels

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I GOT THE ANSWER

Pat is the first top manager I hired in probably the best job I ever had.
He calls me once each week since I had brain injury (about 8 years ago), no matter where he’s travelling or what he’s doing.
He has been saying that even if nobody can understand why I’m still alive, God knows it and since He never keeps secrets from us, the reason/answer is in front of my eyes and if I can’t see it, it’s just because I’m not ready yet, then Pat goes on telling me of how great is going to be my coming back to work in the footwear industry,
If I add to this what my friend, the best shoe retailer in NY (Danny) recently emailed to me, “I am also looking for the day that you are back in the shoe business. You are both a great innovator and leader.”
I admit that I’ve been trying to figure out why I did survive an accident that would have killed anyone else and why I’m still living in this painful and disgusting (=unacceptable to me) conditions, abandoned by the woman who had children with me and my own sister too, who convinced herself that she’s been helping me very much…….
This morning I woke up with this craziest idea that I’m still living in all of this pain and abandonment because with this blog I’m supposed to both make it clear to the world that God is real and that something to restore the dead functions of an injured brain does really exist already and it’s readily available to use.
The fact that after having tried for about one full year I still haven’t done it, is just because nothing good can happen just by itself, it must come out from something very bad of at least the same level or reach of what’s truly good. Of course I’m referring to the use of the TNF-alpha (or Etanercept/Enbrel) to reduce the brain inflammation typical after the TBI and that can last for entire decades (unlike what most textbooks say).
This – of course – is coming from an abandoned brain injured man with no education in medicine, so please just take it as it comes.

In truth what I’m still hoping is that someone with this kind of “power” would be so kind to demonstrate to me – by having me try the perispinal injection therapy – that I’m wrong and we should all know already the reason why……
  1. https://www.lds.org/general-conference/1995/04/answers-to-lifes-questions?lang=eng
  2. http://www.cracked.com/article_19366_5-mind-blowing-scientific-answers-to-lifes-big-questions.html
AND AS ALWAYS:

  1. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23580176
  2. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20518613

No comments: