Labels

Saturday, April 05, 2014

ABOUT MIRACLES TO ME

Everyone who reads me here knows very well that I’m a firm believer in the existence of God (however, you call “it”) and that I’ve posted here before “miracles” are simply what science is unable to explain.
Therefore, I’m going to tell you here the miracles I was the receiver of (even if I’m not a Saint (as a Fr. close to me once suggested) and I’m going to list them in order:
  1. as I got out of the 2 months long coma, I immediately started speaking both Italian (mother language) and English (love language) so well that my own real mother keeps saying to this day that it’s a miracle (I bet, rather than drooling all over myself……)
  2. While still recovered in the Cottage hospital none of the neurologists there could explain why being hemi paretic on the left, I still had perfect skin feelings in the entire left side of my body. They kept sending in my room in the middle of the night nurses to touch my left foot and leg, asking to me where I was touched, if with fingers or hand etc….
  3. My telling to my dad and best business friend, as I got out of the coma that I had made an agreement with Jesus to stay alive for the love I have for my children (treasures).
About this 3rd one I want to say that even if my very good friend Iacopo (author of the third hypothesis linked here on the right) told to me that I had said to have seen Jesus because of my Catholic upbringing, but I really saw myself “in another space and time” I respectfully disagree with him, because if I had truly seen myself, that’s what I would have surely said, I mean if you see yourself wouldn’t you at least recognize you immediately?
Therefore I want to count this as my 3rd miracle, very much because – aside not remembering having seen Jesus – I was told that coming back to living earth would have been surely painful (I still laugh when I think to have thought that no pain can’t be taken care by some Tylenol or aspirin).
I therefore want to conclude by stating that it was a miracle that saved me with my brain from an accident that would have killed anyone else and that the (too many) neuropsy. (you know you you are....) who had assessed me and my financial capacities were simply “going by the book” that obviously cannot explain miracles, since they are simply scientific texts-books.

I can only say that only another miracle in my favor can make me free from my painful and unjust conservatorship, but if not that would mean that God gives to human science priority over Himself. So let the wrong ones admit their wrongs to me in order to die in peace with themselves (at least). And let's pray that Anna can understand that by believing in science and its pros over real miracles there's only very much to lose both here, while living and after we die.
  1. http://www.christianpost.com/news/modern-day-miracles-51263/
  2. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/10/josie-lou-ratley-wayne-treacy-beating-trial_n_1662011.html
  3. http://www.is-there-a-god.info/life/tenhealings.shtml
  4. http://www.news-medical.net/news/20121101/Single-dose-of-etanercept-can-improve-chronic-neurological-dysfunction-from-stroke-or-TBI.aspx

No comments: