Labels

Saturday, March 22, 2014

TRUE MIRACLES!!



Today I went – using my motor-wheelchair – to watch a movie that I strongly recommend to my readers to enjoy in the theaters.
The movie is named “God’s not dead” and it made me realize that I’m truly blessed for having been the receiver of real miracles in my life:
  • First I made the agreement with God’s son Jesus to remain alive for the love I have for my treasures
  • Second the injury to my brain is really minimal, in the motor cortex and right occipital lobe, so my intelligence and ability to conceptualize ideas hasn’t changed at all since my pre-accident time, of course my being under full conservatorship is an additional challenge to my happy living as it used to be for more than 40 years, but if anyone thinks at earthly years with the eternity in perspective, it becomes very obvious that 40 years are like the blink of an eye.
I therefore advise all of my readers to invest little time and money to watch this movie that I’m going to try to figure out of a way for me to take my treasures to watch soon.
I hope to have made very clear here that not only I was born in Italy, the Catholic country that hosts the Vatican country and that given that I had received Catholic education since being a toddler I never doubted in the existence of God, not only then I married in an Italian church but as I became adult I saw that also Einstein - the greatest mind ever existed – believed in God (see some of the links I put below).
Very differently from my several atheist friends when I was almost killed by a young criminal while riding my bicycle I lived just a very short time of atheism – mainly explained by the time when my accident happened – but rather than making it the reason of my tragedy, I reacted with the knowledge that God had nothing to do with it and focused all my mind energies in looking for the way to fully recover, because that license-less Wojcik trashed the lives to too many people who God loves dearly without a doubt. What I’m hoping to have made crystal clear here is that I’m going to continue to believe that by reducing the brain inflammation typical after a TBI, the brain is able to repair itself, so I’m not going to stop my hopeful research of who will treat me with Enbrel, like I’m not going to stop trying to get free from conservator given to me only thanks to ignorance and illegality or to figure out the way to make the lives worse than I’m sure they already are to B. – the lover of my wife – the young Wojcik, the ignorant man who put me under conservatorship, have all of my money returned with excuses and do all I can to get back to work to give to my treasures the life they deserve and haven’t had YET.
If you think that I’m just expressing my dreams here, worry not, because the one thing that's more sure than all else is that God is going to put everything in balance for everyone, eventually.

No comments: