Labels

Friday, March 21, 2014

I TRULY WONDER

As I posted here before I’m not an MD, nor I ever had any interest in studying what I now call the “guess-science” where nothing is ever predictable or sure in any way, no matter the case.
In fact my passion has been since very young for mathematics and I earned my graduation at the most historical and demanding “scientific liceo” in Verona, Italy that’s very much about sciences, such as advanced mathematical analysis and chemistry that truly are very predictable and absolutely sure, no doubt at all about the result of what you are looking for or where and when you do the study or exercise, MUCH different from medicine/guess-science where nothing can ever be predicted or can give any type of certainty about.
So now that I learned from the FDA directly that my full recovery with the Enbrel injections/treatment is all in the hands of my MD (guess-professional) because there exists no risk at all to lose the license to continue the guessing activity in which they all believe since it gives the money to pay for their (precious) lives, I’m truly wondering about the way I can discipline my several MD’s who for un-based reasons condemned me to continued disability and my family to life without husband and father for so many years.
I’m actually wondering if the law has contemplated a case like mine, and while I’d love to personally discipline them myself, I know for direct experience that our life here on earth is somewhat limited and is followed by eternity experiencing what should have been done right while alive on earth, so there’s really no point in me seeking revenge of any kind, God almighty will take care of all the wrongs they did to me.



No comments: