Labels

Friday, March 14, 2014

ABOUT JESUS AND CATHOLIC RELIGION

I was born in Italy, therefore never even given the choice to choose what religion to profess, given that Catholic Italy is the country of the Vatican country and it has 2,000 years of history from the crucifixion of Jesus (Ancient Roman empire, by Pontius Pilatus) to today’s Pope (now Francis from Argentina) and I’ve been told that as I came out from my 2 months long coma I said to “have made the deal with Jesus” to remain alive for the immense love I have for my children (NOT their mother, to my complete astonishment).
My awaken (and remembered) story is that I immediately thought that a couple of Tylenol pills would have taken care of any pain and given that I was injured in the still impossible to heal organ of the human body, I did what almost all my friend atheist did, I decided that the “good father God” cannot exist because otherwise I’d never have gotten into such a devastating accident that not only injured me in the one body part impossible to cure, or make it any better, but made me lose the job that I truly loved  in the most perfect location of the whole world , for which I had been working since I got married with Michele in 1989, but made me lose also herself with my adored children whom I’ve been calling my treasures here.
So even if my friends who are very convinced and self-confident atheists became so due to some tragedy they had experienced while still very young (i.e. death of their own dads), I remain a Catholic believer and maybe it’s simply because while in the coma I really talked with Jesus, so I think that I may have an advantage over them all.
In this mind-set I went to the nearby theater yesterday to watch the movie titled “the son of God” and I hated it so much they I left well before the end of the movie, and I’m really glad that I didn’t force my treasures to be with me, simply because (no matter what Pope Francis says) it’s the most anti-Catholic movie I’ve ever seen.
For someone like me who knows this story (new testament) well since very young it was like watching very young actors pretending to act in parts they have no feelings nor any knowledge about and I’m very glad I left before the crucifixion part because I’m pretty sure that gallons of blood were used to give the “realistic touch” to the scenes. I conclude now as always saying that I’m very glad not to have forced my treasures to be at the theater with me to watch this movie and even if I got injured (too many) years ago, I still believe in the existence of God who gave to us humans the brain that cannot be explained by any evolutionary theory, simply because it’s an incredibly powerful and complex part of our body that can both make miracles and be in contact with the God creator of the universe.
I said here before that we normally use a very small percentage of the brain capacities, in fact whoever can use even a 1 or 2% more than “normal” either becomes an Einstein or makes miracles (or nothing that science can explain), even Jesus himself I believe was able (or was programmed by His father God) to use His brain at a much higher capacity than what everyday people can do, and on this concept I think that I can explain many of His miracles..
So while my brain injury had certainly damaged (or killed) my motor cortex and right occipital lobe, it's certainly become much stronger in other parts, which makes me mad because “very normal MD’s” are unable to understand my new way of thinking and use my superior (to them) logic and I’m therefore condemned to full conservatorship.


“chi vivrà, vedrà” we say in Italian (who’ll live, will see) and given that I survived an accident that could have killed anyone else, I guess that I’m the one "who’ll see".
and -as always - more of the SAME!





No comments: