Labels

Sunday, March 23, 2014

MY NICKNAME

One of my former caregivers – my preferred one actually – who’s a Catholic extremist, used to joke with me – after the priest who used to bring me communion told me that I’d be made a Saint if my survival and following story would have happened few decades ago – about what name of Saint I could have chosen – given that a Saint Carlo exists already – so sometimes I would try to think of a possible name if I ever would be in the position to be sanctified (impossible!) and after watching the movie I posted about yesterday I came up with the idea that my name should be that of Adam, given that the mother of my treasures truly is an Eve, for what she does (and did), her misbelieve in anything having to do with the existence of the soul and God (see my links) and for being a great and caring mother to our treasures.
I’ve done little research on the role of Eve for both Catholics and human kind, because I can’t convince myself that the “all knowing” Almighty could let the woman Eve commit the original sin and while I do understand that it was the way to give to us humans the free will I still cannot understand why it had to be the woman Eve to commit the original sin that put us all on the earth to prove with our lives to be worthy to return to heaven.
It’s very true however that I wouldn’t exchange my “free will” with anything else in the whole world, even if it’s what Satan uses to make bad things happen on earth all the time, think of any war ever done or even any murder ever committed, weren’t they only done only because of the “free will”? Rather than be like a programmed robot, I much prefer the freedom to plan how to strangle to death those I don’t like or hate for what they have done to me (even if I’ll never do it).

What I find striking though is that my sister Anna, my former wife and my conservator happen to be all women, or Eves! Who shall I thank for this??? please give me ideas through comments!

No comments: