Labels

Thursday, February 20, 2014

KIND OF SIMPLE

I know that I’m going to repeat many concepts I’ve described here before, but I truly cannot make me a reason why nobody still seems to grasp these concepts that seem to be very simple to me.
Therefore, I’m going to describe them in a step-by-step manner.
  1. once the brain is injured it get’s inflamed
  2. the inflammation lasts for entire decades (unlike what older text-books say)
  3. by chance (or mistake) someone in Florida injected an anti-inflammatory for rheumatic pain in a location in the neck (now protected by a US patent) that allowed this specific anti-inflammatory medication to enter the brain by passing through its blood-brain barrier simply because the molecular composition of this medication happens to be very similar to the enzymes that usually are transported inside the brain via the lymphatic pathways
  4. once inside the brain this medication simply does what it was developed for, or reduce the inflammation still present in the brain
  5. by reducing the inflammation the brain – naturally – acquires again its own plasticity
  6. Once the brain returns to be plastic it simply rewires itself around the injured areas – or dead neurons – therefore restoring the abilities lost by the injury (death of neurons).

If my readers here still cannot understand what I’m trying to clarify and I’ve been saying (in pieces) for too long here then I must accept that my own intelligence must be very superior to you all and I’m going to have to try to come to terms with the fact that all I’ve lost is forever gone at least until April 2015 when it will become clear that I’ve been always correct and my treasures (my only other priority) will still be very young.


No comments: