Labels

Thursday, February 20, 2014

COULD BE WORSE

A friend of mine who used to be my caregiver – and abandoned me like all others - used to tell me that I should think of other people in situations much worse than mine and I always made fun of this because I can’t think nor imagine something worse than losing the very reason why I lived content for 42 full years with my created family and work across this world.
However lately I’ve started to think that some people have it much worse than me, like i.e.
  • A soldier in Iraq wounded at the spine and prisoner of the enemy without any access to medical care
  • Being in hell after death for eternity
  • Being diagnosed a brain cancer that will allow 6 more months to live with unspeakable pain.
  • Losing a child (both of whom I’m still living for) to brutal violence
These are just simple examples of things that would truly be much worse of my abandoned by all without a job condition, so like that person I now try to make myself appreciate my time on earth while I’m still alive, even if without my family and my job.

Besides all of this my strength of mind helps me keep all of my hopes that the way to make me return to be the successful man I was for 42+ years is soon going to become a reality and that, plus the therapy to get forever rid of my back pain will be like I finally “turned the corner” of my life to get back on my road to success and proud joy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Things_Could_Be_Worse

BUT let me list here few links to what I believe being important web-articles

No comments: