Labels

Friday, February 21, 2014

I’M GOING TO WIN THIS ONE TOO

What many don’t know is that I was born the permanent winner in every fight or war I ever engaged in and while this isn’t at all easy nor pleasant in any way to fight, I’m absolutely sure and very confident that I’ll win it like any other before.
What’s getting in the way of making a clean and fair fight is my furious anger against the clear unfairness used to deal with me and my logic demands, but I’m very motivated to keep my fight constant and full of energy with determination is that while I’m fighting for my own welfare and freedom I’m fighting also for the future of my treasures, who – as I said here before already – are the very reason why I’m still alive here fighting for what’s right for us all.
I’m therefore somewhat puzzled by the behavior of those who know me well and who have known me for several years because it should be very clear for them that I have NEVER LOST ANY BATTLE in my life, so they should know very well how this one will end (no mater how long it will take).
In a way I’m not even too bothered to be forced to fight so much because it’s going to be something valuable for my treasures to see and later remember, I really see this as the one thing I’ve done to be remember with pride for.
It’s very true that this is the hardest and harshest fight I ever had to have, it’s also full of sadness, grief and sorrow mainly because I’m forced to fight it against my own sister and my still very beloved ex-wife/mother of our treasures.
As I’m writing this post I’m also dreaming that when both of them will read it, something “magic” will happen for them to give me back my dignity and personal freedom, even if not at all required by this warrior, who’s going to fully win very soon to conquer back again what’s been stolen from me in a time of weakness.
Like my dad used to say:” we’ll see what it will be of this battle and when the time will be right the victory will be celebrated by the righteous winner.

Any doubt who that will be?

No comments: