Labels

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I’VE BEEN WRONG!

I just realized today that I’ve been using the wrong name for what I’ve been begging ALL of my MD’s to be treated with, I’ve been asking for a perispinal Enbrel treatment, when I should have only used the words TNF-alpha, because as can be seen in the links below all the research ever made on the benefits of (Enbrel) in TBI has been done on its primary component, that’s simply the TNF-alpha, so I put here below just few links to websites that talk about real tests and experiments that – even if done on non-human subjects – show very well the benefits for the injured, or diseased brain after having “regulated” the amount of TNF-alpha present in the always inflamed brain after a TBI.Of course what is special about using Etanercept is that its molecular structure is similar to what can normally reach the brain, or high weight molecular structure, that makes Enbrel truly unique among the family of TNF-alphas.

So while I do apologize for my incorrectness I truly hope that someone will take the time to improve their knowledge by reading these sites and decide that making me better means give a normal life back to 4 people, not just myself, and act accordingly.
But then – of course there is always the matter of the money that must be paid to avoid the breach of the patent given to the inventor of this therapy and sadly given that none of my MD’s has any clue of how to do business they can’t think that a $dollar today can be thousands tomorrow, so they all remain stuck in their penniless mediocrity , it matters NOT that I’ve been giving to them dozens of official research papers on the subject, they remain to be dirty poor and ignorant!

I wonder who will be the first to make the move that they would be obliged to do by the Hippocratic Oath they ALL swore to.

No comments: