Labels

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

MY BET

I’m pretty sure that my readers here know very well of the pain (#10) that’s been torturing me 24/7 for about 6 years and that I’ve been trying to figure out just by myself (since no doctor ever offered to help me understand with any test) why I have it and where it comes from.
So I now want to bet with anyone who’s bold enough to make a bet with me and my intelligence to figure things out just based on precise symptoms allocation, that what I’ve been suffering from is the Ankylosing Spondylitis (or AS) that I’m soon have confirmed by simple X-ray test and gotten rid of with a simple injection of Enbrel, that’s fully FDA approved for since its market entry.
Sadly I used to believe in the mother of my treasures in all she used to say about my medical history, mainly because she was present in the first times after my accident, but to say that 8 years ago I hadn’t developed it, is like telling to a 4 y/o that riding a bicycle isn’t something that can ever be learned to do.
So while I believe that I had none of it shortly after the accident, I’m fairly confident that doing some X-rays now will show that I definitely have developed is the Ankylosing Spondylitis that not only made my reasoning and thinking affected by its pain but that is what has been making it impossible for me to even try to walk by myself at least as a test.
So while I figured out all about my conservatorship imprisonment I see myself already make my equation (Walk=Work) real as I finally get rid of this painful condition. I put here below just one link to one of the dozens of sites where this conditions can be revealed by doing a simple self-test even without doing the dedicated X-ray test.

So once again, who wants to make a bet on this with me???

No comments: