Labels

Sunday, December 24, 2017

FOLLOW ME PLEASE


This post is the first one of a series of posts that has the goal to “scientifically” demonstrate who God (the God we usually refer to) really is, I certainly am a supporter of the concept that Jesus was our creator made into a man, however – as I had posted here on 9/12/2005


I have to apologize to you - my dear readers –if I say that as I read again what I had written more than 12 years ago still retains the same ideas I have today. When I had made a timid attempt to say who God truly is, in fact don’t forget what the Bible says about what God did creating mankind “Let us make man in our image and likeness: and let him have rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over the cattle and over all the earth and over every living thing which goes flat on the earth. And God made man in his image, in the image of God he made him: male and female he made them.
It goes without me saying it again that many of the websites I put here below go together with the Youtubes, in fact it turns out that this isn’t just my own idea, it’s shared by plenty others who – just like me – have spent time and mental energies to make it clear and simple something that not only God-self had expressed already, but that by continuously evolving we are soon going to experience in person. In fact what I’m referring to is the “almost magical” abilities that our (the human) brain has now (second millennium) had several hundreds of thousands of years ago and is going to have starting from few hundreds of years from now going forward, maybe when humanity will relocate into another planet in our galaxy (the milky way).
I enjoy thinking that we’ll be able to be and do what Jesus Christ did while in Galilea, like walking on water, turn water into wine, suppress physical pain and heal those in need.
Bottom line in my mind the very o proof that a God creator (Jehovah) really exists is the very existence of our brain, no Darwinist can ever explain how evolution can possibly produce such an organ that still in the year 2017 we have no idea, not only of the way it’s made (brain mapping project) but way much less of what it can do and what we humans can do by controlling its powers and abilities that often produce the so called miracles.
When you add to this the fact that with our universal consciousness we create all we see, study and use every day, you can easily make the connection that to a certain degree we are the creators not only of the universe where we exist, but of the parallel ones too that are now very popular in the mass media (a new post will soon come out here about the relationship of our ability to create what we see and the double slit experiment)
Given that it’s taken few hours of reading and researching to find the websites linked below, I strongly suggest and invite you to (at least) open them; you may find something both interesting and educational, finally if you feel like it, Paypal donate to me the cost of a cup of coffee with a bagel......

  1.  http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/11/11/consciousness-creates-reality-physicists-admit-the-universe-is-immaterial-mental-spiritual/
  2. http://monikamuranyi.com/extras/human-akash-extras/co-creating-reality/
  3. http://www.halexandria.org/dward003.htm
  4. http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/5-1.htm
  5. http://revdavidhoward.blogspot.com/2016/04/did-god-create-fear.html
  6. http://findingthefield.com/?page_id=136
  7. https://www.cocreationcoaching.org/how-your-thoughts-create-your-reality/






No comments: