Labels

Thursday, December 28, 2017

CONSCIOUSNESS, MIND & BRAIN POWERS



Iacopo doesn’t remember, however I’m pretty sure that he’s the first one who made reference to the double slit experiment – about which I post here both Youtubes and linked websites – this experiment truly fascinated me because it scientifically states that all we see, measure, touch and work with is the product of our (human) consciousness, I’m not sure but I guess that it was the fact that depending on the observer’s expectations that such experiment would give its real outcome.
Talk about my (broken) head spinning!!
In addition the more recent idea that all that surrounds us is nothing more than the product of the expectations that – once created – reside in our consciousness, I truly understand the reason many have to think that we live in a matrix/simulation.
Boy! What a true nightmare this is, I can’t begin to tell you how many are the questions I’d have if we living in a matrix were real:
·         Why do we still have cancer?
·         Why can’t we still repair the brain once it’s injured?
·         And why can’t we travel in time?
Don’t even let me start with religion, philosophy and quantum sciences………My list of questions would be way too long to make any sense, in a future post in fact it’s my intention to talk about Jesus and his knowledge/use of quantum mechanics, that’s very obvious – especially for Catholics such as me.
(B.T.W. a small donation could really speed up the publication here of this post on Jesus and his use of Q. M.)
My bottom line here however is that the true proof of the existence of a God creator (Jehovah as Jesus referred to) is in our brain, which – no matter what neurologists or (worse) neuropsychologists convinced themselves to have learned during their years of studying – shall now realize that THEY KNOW LESS THAN NOTHING.
In fact, I’ve been explaining that while one entity is the God creator =Jehovah and (separated) the other entity – commonly named God is very simply ourselves.
I’d say that my LAST QUESTION to all the brain experts would be “what the F. do you know of anything having to do with God?
In fact – as an individual who experienced a NDE, sure to have kept both some kind of connection with communications with the afterlife AND having experienced having my intelligence freed from its “normal duties” (for about 2 months) I believe that my very poor performance when assessed by a neuropsy. just means that I cannot perform a neuropsy. assessment NOT that I’m unable to take care of my “retirement money” that nobody is able to know for sure how much it’s soon going to be.


  1.  http://humansarefree.com/2014/05/3-steps-to-unlock-untapped-power-of.html
  2. https://www.newscientist.com/round-up/extraordinary-minds/
  3. http://www.abundance-and-happiness.com/mind-power.html
  4. https://www.earlytorise.com/the-power-of-the-human-brain/
  5. http://www.collective-evolution.com/2012/11/23/does-consciousness-create-reality-the-double-slit-experiment/
  6. https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/what-does-the-new-double-slit-experiment-actually-show/#



No comments: