Labels

Friday, December 29, 2017

NOW SCIENCE CAN PROVE THERE’S A GOD


I’m sorry to say that even these prepared, experienced and very cultured quantum scientists make the same big mistake that humanity has been doing for at least 2K years.
I’ve explained here (maybe) very much of the difference between what we’ve been naming God and our creator – named by Jesus Himself either dad or Jehovah.
Am I too crazy and foolish to say that God is us humans and the very different entity is the creator (either Jesus’s dad or Jehovah)? What I do – as I always do – is to put a couple of Youtube videos in support of what I’m saying; the one at the bottom is about something I had said already earlier here of that (as the Gods we are) we create with our minds all we can see, maybe it could have been better to use it in the post where I had said of our ability to create all we see and are surrounded by while living.
Anyway, I find it funny that it’s taken “official science and research” to prove what Jesus tried to tell us 2K years ago, proving it with his crucifixion and resurrection.
So I guess that now there shouldn’t exist any atheist anymore, I’d love to hear what Hawking could say about this new development (Iacopo too), I can imagine already how this proof of God’s existence is going to be challenged in its very core, simply because it doesn’t take into account who our real God is and the way this universe had started (X billions of years ago).
I’m thinking that maybe in a short future I’ll talk about the concept of time – our 4th dimension – that Einstein declared it inexistent, so what does it really mean that the big-bang began it all X millions of years ago? What if the Big-Bang happened a week before I was born of it’ll happen on this coming New Year’s Eve?
Oh my, this is really going to have an entire post dedicated to, time being recognized as our 4th dimension. This is going to require a vast research, not just of the correct Youtube to put here, but of websites to put as a link.
Now – always – enjoy both videos and linked websites without forgetting the donation to thank me.


  1. https://www.thoughtco.com/does-quantum-physics-prove-gods-existence-2699279
  2. https://www.gotquestions.org/God-and-quantum-physics.html
  3. https://www.bigquestionsonline.com/2012/07/10/does-quantum-physics-make-easier-believe-god/
  4. http://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/galleries/how-quantum-physics-proves-gods-existence.aspx
  5. https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/God/Nils/God_and_Quantum_Physics


No comments: