Labels

Saturday, September 12, 2015

AMAZING

Image result for ndeI must make these 3 premises to this post:
  1. since I no longer have freedom of speech - in the very country constitutionally based on it - I'm therefore not going to name any names at all in what I'm about to say.
  2. Having survived a surely mortal accident I had what's today being named an NDE or Near Death Experience during which I met Jesus Christ and made an agreement to survive my accident, followed by a 2 months long coma - even if in pain - for the immense love I feel and have for both my children/treasures.
  3. I hope that everyone can easily understand that this is nothing at all I was (or even could) looking for.
However, as a matter of fact I'm somehow still in contact with what's named today "the afterlife" and I can state this with confidence simply because all I learn and comes into my mind (either in a dream or via what I decided to name "messengers") is always either a prediction that comes to be true very soon, or it's a true fact that's happened already.
I think it to be important to refer to the 10 commandments given to mankind directly from God (or Jehovah as Jesus named it)  and I want to explain that God commanded to us:
2.     You shall not take the name of the Lord God in vain
which clarifies to my (injured) mind that it isn't by saying Goddamned  that someone commits a sin, that's just a word to express pain or disappointment like "ouch!" this second commandment is violated only if you think and make a mental image of our creator God (whatever you have in your mind of God), in other words if you know that it's a sin to say it and decide to use it anyway.
It's therefore our own personal sense of guilt that's going to make us (as a soul) decide - NOT GOD - both the length of time (with eternal perspective)  and how our soul will be "paying" for what we believe it to be a sin - it's not that if you kill someone else and feel good about having done so, you avoid eternal hell - once we pass over we gain Universal Intelligence and we look at our lives like we watch a documentary, therefore the true sins are pointed out precisely in every detail.

Then I must say that the primary reason for my accident and its painful survival by me is simply because I didn't keep in mind the first commandment:
1.     I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides me.
As the newly appointed TEVA company president - after having lost 2 previous job positions only because this title (President) wasn't available to me immediately (according to my usual timing) I really felt to have become the God of my own life and as I was riding my bicycle, having lost my control over my life (because full of myself) I was run over by a kid who was driving his father's car into its parking place in the home backyard without any visibility, since the windshield of the car was covered with mud. That's precisely what caused my 2 months long coma with NDE and my agreement with Jesus, that's the topic of this post.
For the fact that I'm somehow still in contact with what's named today "afterlife" I feel it important to warn the man who used his power and influence to imprison me under (or condemn me to)conservatorship (truly bad laws soon to be outlawed in this country starting with the CA State) that his soul will be spending eternity in his own hell of regret for not having done what his own voice of rationality has been telling to him to do, or go to the Ventura court to ask for the change of my condemnation, simply because his assessment on me was done both because he didn't want to disagree with previous other assessments and because he felt to be helping the woman that will forever be at my side (who most probably will be forever in her own hell, until I'll take her out of it - unless I'll be in hell myself already).
Now I simply want to describe what these "places in "afterlife" truly are, even if their description made by Dante A. is fairly accurate. In fact our God creator gave the human brain to us (NOT evolved from monkeys, as plenty researchers worldwide have already stated) that projects into afterlife all we loved (people or things done) when in heaven, obviously the opposite if in hell (where our soul is completely alone without any knowledge or perception of others, doing or receiving what we hated at most while living while purgatory is simply a determined (by us only, not by God) period of time spent regretting something we did, while experiencing that did cause pain (physical or  mental) to others. I want to say that I find it at least fascinating that those who had NDE like I did, commonly report to have seen Jesus Christ, no matter what religion they follow (Buddhists, Islamic or any other) and what's truly most fascinating is that whatever punishment or prize (our soul/conscience/intellect) receives is the simple reflection of our life experiences, in this our creator God (Jehovah) truly is magnificent and the free-will we were donated, really has a major influence in our existence, before and after death. If my readers go to look at posts I wrote in the past it can be found that all I'm writing here is fully consistent to what I wrote weeks, months or years ago. If my reader understands this/my logic, it can be very easily understood what I'm saying, and - again - try not to pass over with any regrets for having done or not done something for/to others.


No comments: