Labels

Thursday, December 03, 2020

MMMMHHHHH MAYBE I'M NOT A GOD

 



Very obviously.....always having less than nothing to do all daaaayyy looooooonnnggg I though it to curios – interesting to go to see what this idea that we are all like God and...my  oh my, it turns out that this concept of thinking to be just like a God wasn’t born yesterday, there’ve been several studies in the past  in the psychological area that call this “I am God” feeling or self- conviction a disease named delusional disorder with the word delusion directly from – just like hundreds of thousands of other words in the English dictionary – coming directly from the Latin language....not even being used inside the Vatican Empire.

Anyway – like I always do.....for my reader’s clarity is to put a couple of appropriate videos about this disorder and several links – at the bottom – to ensure you all that this isn’t coming from the intelligence of a TBI victim but from someone – very normal (and possibly a God of superior intelligence) – who’s been spending he time on a 24/7 basis since 2008 glued to a desktop screen browsing around the entire internet universe...Google USA – std American English – Google IT - the  one in Italian and Google de – in German which I want to look at from time to time simply because it seems about unreliable that German citizens could put a woman as leader of such a great country right after having put in the same position someone just like Herr Hitler now of course she’s been doing and possibly will do a very good job both domestically and internationally too BUT given that more than half of the world still remembers very well ll that their grandpa....Adolf with Eva, thought it best to do in order to “cleanse the planet from the horrible Jewish disease” and di it once and for all, I’m at least just a bit suspicious especially because it’s now a real fact that the migration of middle eastern people to  Germany has become a true fact that must be dealt with, in other words either Germany welcomes these immigrants OR....isn’t it always wise to earn from history? Sadly I’m aware of these Neo-Nazi groups composed by young criminals all over the world and even sadder is that my first cousins living very close to Venice has convinced himself to be the reincarnation of some high level Nazi and tells me each and every time I get to talk with him by phone of his “latest and greatest” cooking recipe to cook first people of Jewish faith BUT lately he has replaced Jewish individuals with people coming from the Serbian regions, Chinese, to move to Italy by the truckload, in fact when I went to look at what’s going on with the immigration from non-European countries around the world I surely was NOT expecting China being among them, BUT as soon as I heard from my “Venetian cousin” that he’s now working on a new recipe to cook real well Chinese people and added that the body dimensions of Chinese people “perfectly fits his barbecue grate.....my head fell on my hard wooden desk to be injured even more than it’s been in the past almost 16 years.

  1. Treatments for delusional disorder
  2. Why-do-I-always-get-this-weird-feeling-that-I-am-God 
  3. Today I Realized I Am God
  4. schizophrenia
  5. logically...I must be God
  6. i am God?
  7. The God_complex
  8. https://philosophy.stackexchange.com/questions/42557/is-it-possible-that-im-god-or-a-special-being-deity
  9. am i God?
  10. Divine simplicity







No comments: