Labels

Sunday, May 19, 2019

MY ITALIAN SECRETS...movie




It’s at least surprising that few days ago I wrote a post about my grandpa in  Venice having saved the lives of hundreds of Jewish people during WWII (THE HOLOCAUST AND MY EXTENDED FAMILY published on 5/4) a documentary/movie with the same title of this post comes out…….aside from saying that it’s really a very well made and acted movie, it truly makes me proud not only because my own grandpa was part of the effort to save Jewish people from the holocaust (certain painful and horrific death) but very much more because – regardless that our fascist dictator (B. Mussolini) had become – and made my country – an allied of the German-Nazi phenomena….to end up being killed with his lover (Claretta Petacci) whose corpses went in a main square in Milano to be hung upside down for the crowds to yell and spit at.





As I had said the Internet is packed full of sites fully dedicated to the Holocaust, I believe because since that horror happened 70 years ago, we – the children of the people who were there at that time – have the big responsibility to keep memories alive to avoid to ever something so inhumane to ever be repeated again.
I have very little to add now, just let me anticipate future posts, the text of a future one will be written all in Latin – the now called “dead language” that for me is still very alive and I’ll be using it to talk about the (my) conservator’s (when I’ll finally explain to all my readers  with good details the reasons why I call them “losers”)  jobs and the next one will be written all in German (yet another of the 6 languages I’m able to speak and/or at least understand that will certainly be about the profound ignorance of conservatorship laws  and complete inability of the judges both here – in Santa Barbara a and in Ventura condemned ). Finally – this time in English I’ll be asking how a Ph. D. in calculus https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calculus
can fail to resolve an elementary problem. 
As I’ve been saying, please leave me a donation if you can appreciate my research and attempt to clarify with real examples the matters of my posts.


No comments: