Labels

Thursday, May 09, 2019

JESUS IN THE INTERNET



Today’s post is dedicated to my sista in Ventura (who never showed what I had been begging her to show) simply because – as mentioned several weeks (or months?) ago she used to be “my catholic terrorist caregiver”.
Today however I want to say that – as usual – I’ve been right (correct) in comparing the Vatican to the Roman empire, in terms of structure, wealth and worldwide organization, in addition – while browsing my beloved Youtubes I ended up (a sign?) on a video about Jesus having been fully “created” by the Roman empire, for reasons I’ve explained already (on the line of being always fully correct/right).
In fact all (anything and everything) you find in the internet can be “scientifically true” with real support by true lab. Experiments done by (named) scientists OR the complete opposite …..Supported in the same exact way used to claim that the same thing isn’t true at all……”in fact, look at all my scientific data here….
Well, my sin(?) was to watch a Youtube with somebody claiming with very much self-confidence that the story of Jesus, his crucifixion and coming back to life is totally made up by Roman emperors of that time.
This, obviously sparkled a huge interest in me (I had claimed to having returned back to life from the 2 months long coma because of a deal I had made with Jesus Christ directly) and I started to “dig the internet” to find more about this, so this is just a collection of my findings that isn’t going anywhere near what some people in Italy have been saying (Jesus was a time-traveler who came from the future……not bad) or what the book of dr. Biglino that explains (rather literally) that humanity is a simple experiment on the DNA done by some “extraterrestrial people” (really bad)
So I just put here some of the millions of websites and Youtubes I found making this search with the promise to talk about miracles, the strength of our brain and mind together with the importance to have something to believe in when living, it truly makes a world of difference





17  minutes looooonng


No comments: