Labels

Saturday, March 02, 2019

DA FUCKING NEURO. PREFIX



Worry not DR. D.I’m not going to address here neurology or any neurologist, I’m only going to address some other kind of “scientists”.
During my “post TBI  existence” I met with two psychologists (UCLA dr. Spar and local Dr. Goerwitz), the first one being a fairly influential professional in the area and the second being mainly focused on domestic issues (i.e. divorce, spousal assault or behavioral issues with children) they are both experienced, well prepared and both put in writing that I don’t need to be under any kind of supervision (= conservatorship), then I can mention several of my neurologists, all of which expressed their surprise when they learned that I’m under conservatorship, so now here comes the explanation of my titling this post as fucking neuro prefix, that simply means that once you add the prefix neuro to the title psychologist, you land in a sea of shit i.e. the worst you can imagine between psychology and neurology summed up one to the other.
I mean, we live at a time when our entire world admits that we know nothing about the organ we have between our ears BUT we have laws (made by idiots) that base their application (by totally incompetent judges) on what these seas of “pure shit”(laws) are what allow to some true losers to steal money from conservatees with “legal protection”.
Now my use of the word “loser” has truly nothing to do when alive, in fact it has  ALL to do with afterlife (lately scientifically proved as true/real), just go back for few months in my older posts here to find:
1.     Where psychology comes from (the heroin addicted accused to molest young girls....)
2.    The 10 commandments, all (from 1 to 10) refer to the fact that the only real and true sin is to hurt someone else....whatever the tool/method (tongue/speech, sword/gun or behavior). So who do you think will certainly end up in hell? (very much about heaven and hell explained here too many times). Therefore, dear neuropsys (cocksuckers)  IF I won’t get a hold of you soon, I’ll simply be like every other Catholic has been since the time of Jesus.....a mega-hypocrite.....


  1. https://www.apa.org/action/science/brain-science/index
  2. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/under-the-influence/201308/the-psychology-the-psychology-isnt-science-argument
  3. https://health.usnews.com/doctors/james-spar-752894
  4. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_and_soft_science




No comments: