Labels

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

THE SIMULATION HYPOTHESIS




My oh my, I must admit to be – almost like everyone else – totally ignorant about humanity and universal existence, life and afterlife, no matter that I can say that my NDE experience has transformed me into a very spiritual individual, I still remain with my mouth open and my eyes staring at the infinite vacuum of nothing, in fact I’ve made as friend a very knowledgeable woman who – besides having written and published several books about afterlife and what Jesus said to teach to us very much about who we are and our universal position, I still get shocked by what she replies to my never-ending questions.
In fact earlier today I asked to her about forgiveness, simply because I feel to be the victim of people who very happily take advantage of me and all I’ve built in my life of hard work.
So I told her that I do know well that Jesus said to always forgive your enemy and to give the other cheek to the one who’s slapping your face but I told her that if I forgive the ones who are stealing from me all they can, I can only feel good when I think to the type of eternal afterlife they are going to have.
Well her reply at least shocked me; in fact she mentioned what I’m planning to make a post about soon, in fact she mentioned the “universal forgiveness that Jesus taught” and – of course – I immediately googled this , oh my God! There are hundreds of thousands of websites about this concept – that I never heard anything about, which for a spiritual Catholic as me, is pretty uncomfortable, in fact this is the very reason why – after having done my usual research and having learned all I can of this I’ll publish a post about the universal forgiveness that Jesus taught.
Anyway, following the idea that we know less than nothing about who we are, where we come from and can just make hypotheses about where we go after we leave earth (die).
Among the thousands of hypotheses done about humanity, I think it interesting to describe one that must have involved several “brilliant minds” for some time.
What I’m referring to the simulation hypothesis that truly fascinated me as I was studying/researching it, I must in fact anticipate that the Youtube video here at the bottom of this post, while it’s 17 minutes long is absolutely superior in both the quality of the speaker and its sound/environment.
In short this hypothesis fantasizes that we are all living in a computer program that controls all about us, our lives, where we go, what we do and so on. What makes this very complex is that the observer is us, therefore the so-called "observer effect (watch explanation video) isn't some "superior entity, it's simply us.



I find it fascinating that it took quantum mechanics to put to rest this more recent hypothesis that’s – I have to admit – somewhat uncomfortable to imagine, it actually makes me think to a movie I watched not long ago, where one philosopher tells to another man to look at the fish inside an aquarium/fish tank thinking that the fish in it could be just like we are, totally under the control (food, water quality, temperature and light) of its owner and that for this very reason there shouldn’t be any surprise if the fish start some type of routine that clearly shows the respect for the  aquarium’s owner who has become their God.
To me, there’s very little difference between the simulation hypothesis and the fish tank example, both in fact reposition God’s idea/figure to a much more human and understandable level, in short they both follow my own hypothesis that we are the true God, I mean we are the ones who “created” the computer and use it all the time, as well as the fish tank belongs to a man. In my (broken) mind there’s no doubt – especially given these two examples - that as much as we created this and all the parallel universes and as much as we make the (temporarily) so-called miracles, it logically follows that the true God creator is and will always be the humankind (us). Now enjoy my Youtubes (especially the one at the bottom) and go to the 5 websites I link here below.
  1.  https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/are-we-living-in-a-computer-simulation/
  2. https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2017/october-web-only/friend-have-you-heard-good-news-about-simulation-hypothesis.html
  3. https://www.iflscience.com/physics/quantum-mechanics-effect-appears-to-prove-we-are-not-living-in-a-simulation/
  4. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulation_hypothesis
  5. https://www.simulation-argument.com/





No comments: