Labels

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

QUANTUM PHYSICS AND REALITY




Today I start with this post about the fact that all we can see, touch, use and explore is the product of what our consciousness picks out from the potential of the millions of different alternatives available.
It’s taken quite a long time for my (injured) brain to wrap around this concept, simply because the computer screen you are looking at right now, the PC connected to it and even the chair you are sitting on right now including the desk or table where the PC and the screen you are using to read me from are just the “creation” of your own consciousness among the other millions of possibilities, Ph. D.’s in neuroscience can say all they want that I’m unable to manage my money, but in my way, I feel like saying that “I don’t give a damn” because what they are sure to have seen in me it’s just their own personal (and diseased) interpretation of their OWN reality.
In fact you will see in my next posts about the fact that I’m living already in a parallel universe that's way better than my previous hypothesis to be like Schrodinger’s cat, as a human.
I like it that one of the most famous sayings or “perception is reality” turns out – according to quantum physics – to be totally wrong, in the sense that what we perceive isn’t real at all….it’s just our personal choice of what reality we want it to be.
Boy, oh boy! No wonder that I’ve gotten this passionate with this new science (or way to look at things). My biggest problem, however is that I’m still researching for the way to look at my (sad) reality and to “jump” to another (parallel) universe, where I’m sure that all that’s been getting in the way of my perfect life as it used to be, still exists and all is still good and dandy (no stupid and incomplete assessments, no imprisonment under losers = conservators, no divorce….etc.… etc.).
Anyway I ask you to both please watch the Youtubes I put here because it takes me very many hours to find the “perfect one” and I’m starting to realize that by keep watching Youtube my sight is getting worse AND as always pleeeaasseeee make a donation to this poor soul who hopes to already be in another universe…..BUT I fear that I’ll be there only after I’ll die.


  1. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/did-humans-evolve-to-see-things-as-they-really-are/
  2. https://www.scienceandnonduality.com/do-we-see-reality-as-it-is-donald-hoffman/
  3. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3554564/Do-reality-perception-world-simply-ILLUSION-says-leading-expert.html
  4. http://thinkgrowprosper.com/blog/rethinking-reality-with-cognitive-scientist-donald-hoffman




No comments: