Labels

Friday, August 10, 2018

BIOCENTRISM, ME & R. LANZA



I know that you – my readers – know of my passion for quantum science and that Jesus was the first man (Darwinian incident) who explained – in first person – most of what quantum physics is now proving it to be true and measurable /possible to be tested.
Well, can you please remember my post where I stated that God is us humans? Well, take your time to watch these Youtubes with Dr. Lanza’s presentations about science and the (true) revolution that quantum science is bringing now to the public (us).
I like the example that Dr. Lanza makes when he says that these quantum discoveries, discoveries and experiments are just like when it took Columbus to prove that the earth is round (no matter that everybody was convinced that the ocean would end beyond the Canary Islands) I said it earlier that in the beginning I had thought that this Lanza was Italian, given his last name, but now that I know that he’s a true US citizen who lives in Boston, was involved in stem cells research and has been involved so much in quantum science that he recently published the book named like his theory “Biocentrism” to explain it, I promise that in one of my future posts here I’ll address this new theory – obviously after I’ll be done reading it and done little research on it.
So, now you must take a couple of hours of quiet time to watch the above mentioned Youtube presentations (to the end) - given by Dr. Lanza – because they all do confirm what this poor brain injured (me) assessed more than once, by very intelligent and prepared doctors in the brain field (HA!!) as incapable to save money, therefore “controlled by ignorant conservators who have already simply and directly stolen from my wallet $100K (and more to come, thanks to an obnoxious judge), and draw your own conclusions (just click on the links, the videos are too long).



I want to end this post by simply stating that my brain and that of the mother of my treasures used to be fully entangled, therefore whatever and whenever I had a thought – both in positive and negative – our brains, consciousness’s and mind were able to make it happen all we were both thinking it to be objectively right and about this, I can give so many examples that it would take an entire blog to do it and this explains too my temporary impotence vs. both the thieves, the doctors and whoever else has taken advantage of the interruption of our entanglement that’s been costing dearly to both our two treasures only.

RETHINKING  OUR IMPROBABLE UNIVERSE




No comments: