Labels

Sunday, June 24, 2018

NOW I’M SURE



It’s been taking (literally) several years to rationalize and verify the truthfulness of my saying as I got out of my 2 months long coma that “I had made a deal with Jesus Christ”, in fact I couldn’t figure out at all what could have been the reason why both people who were there (my dad and my best US business friend) could tell me that I had said the exact same thing (word-for-word), especially knowing that my dad never spoke a word of English, neither my friend of Italian.
I cannot count the number of times I asked this same question to my dad - before he passed on (to become Saint Gianfranco) – but a couple of days ago I was able to “catch” my friend over the phone while he wasn’t too busy working; in fact he said that I spoke to my dad in Italian and to him (my friend) in English……….so much for the TBI related aphasia…
It goes without my saying it, that my firm belief that all the answers to my (too many) questions never came to me because of my own superior intelligence (as I had said earlier) rather they must come from either the “afterlife universe” or directly from Jesus.
This is the only reason that explains my “hanging tough” because, no matter that I have no memory to have met (or even seen) Jesus, what’s stuck in my memory and mind is that I was very clearly warned that my survival (to be close to my 2 treasures) meant that it was going to be painful.
Now, I’m not going to repeat my understanding that pain meant to me. In fact I just imagined that some pain can be taken care by taking aspirin or Tylenol, I wrote about it way too many times.
Based on this and what I posted here in the past couple of days, I’m truly desperate to have lost everything and everyone I ever cared and worked for (that I kept to grow and to expand for 40+ years of my BEAUTIFUL/WONDERFUL family/work life) plus my incredible (or blessed, I was told) connection to both the world of Afterlife and Jesus do force me to warn to stop taking away from me, my treasures and my wife (the ONLY woman I ever loved and will forever love)  what’s undeniably mine.
As Iacopo (and Jesus) says, the moment people will realize what it means what they do to others while living, is the moment that this entire world will change overnight, no more wars, nor crimes of any kind…..only peace and kindness.




No comments: