Labels

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

WE TRULY ARE GOD



I’ve been “rumbling” for several days about the concept of God, it’s meaning and who/what it can be, I’ve brought here examples that we humans have known to be God ourselves since several hundreds of thousands of years ago - graffiti in the caves in southern France and most recently Dante A. in his Divine Comedy – what the Bible tells us in its beginning (genesis) is that man “was created in the image and likeness of God”, given that the word image attracts y curiosity most my today’s post is about this very word……later I’ll talk about the likeness.
Now, you truly must be deeply convinced that Jesus was our God creator (Jehovah said Jesus once) made into man, it becomes logic and fairly simple to understand that we, people do look like our God creator.
However, given that God (Jehovah) is impossible to see and it’s an ethereal entity, or a soul (mind), the fact that we all have a soul/mind, truly makes us humans (only) similar (or in the image) of God.
In my (injured) intelligence this is right where the Darwinian evolution ism fully collapses, what did the soul evolve from? How come monkeys, dolphins and whales have no soul? They are mammalians just like we – humans – are.
When – after my death, in my afterlife – I’ll be diving with a group of dolphins, will it because they too have souls, or it’ll be the simple effect of my own mind to give me that pleasure?
I’m sorry dear readers, but the more I dig in this topic, the more I’m confirmed to have been on the correct line of thinking.
In addition the fact that this was D. Alighieri’s firm belief (to the point that he wrote it in his masterpiece, that’s still being read and studied 7 centuries after it was created) gives me some sort of pride for being his compatriot, having studied with love his masterpiece that I can still read and understand well today (even if written in the Italian of the 13th century…..normally used by peasants on the streets).
Once again I invite you to watch these Youtube videos, go to the websites linked below and see if you can please dip in your pockets for a few cents donation.

  1. https://tifwe.org/what-it-means-to-be-made-in-gods-image/
  2. https://www.moodychurch.org/moody-church-media/who-created-god/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5Lnswaus2gIVhjxpCh1omwX_EAAYASAAEgIiZ_D_BwE
  3. https://www.quora.com/Who-named-Adam-and-Eve
  4. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_(mathematics)




No comments: