Labels

Sunday, April 15, 2018

THE “BILL”



A couple of days ago I received by mail the “very thick printouts” of the bill that some true losers are going to give to the court for 
1. Having paid all my bills
2. Give legal support to such deplorable theft (or inexcusable and unacceptable way to steal money from defenseless people)
Now, the poor bitch who first came to my defense and support with power of attorney on me, stole (with her own attorney – a real loser) from my own pockets $80K already. Now these other two (losers) have developped a bill for (only) $40K
The saddest part of this – aside that my real sister and the mother of my two treasures clearly showed they don’t give a damn – is that all of my money, present and future shall be used to both provide to my treasures a very good living standard and receive a large inheritance when I’ll pass over (just like my dad did for me).
I’m sure that my readers know that I’ve kept some sort of contact with both Jesus and the afterlife, in fact I’m sure that this increased clarity about money, wealth and their use while living came to me (via a dream, as usual) directly from Jesus. You can look at the links to websites below that explain and clarify what was Jesus’s attitude about money.
I believe to have mentioned here in the past that it matters not how rich or powerful someone can be when death arrives, in fact everybody dies…..even the Pope (emperor of the Vatican empire).
In simple words, no matter who you are or what you did while living, life will end at a certain time, this unless you look for it by becoming a soldier who ends up in a war location or you have a passion for something dangerous (car or bike racer, skier or mountain climber) or you don’t follow basic self-protection principles (you are an alcoholic or a drugs user).
After your death your life will be judged based on the way you dealt with money, and on this I’m going to let Jesus say what the right way is to deal with it.
Stealing money from disabled and defenseless people truly can’t be the way to make money, even if it’s used for the comfort of your own family.
In fact in the Divine Comedy, Dante puts thieves in the 8th circle of hell where the thieves who are there, run naked through the darkness with the hands tied behind their backs by snakes. Serpent monsters chase them. If the thieves are bitten, their bodies turn to ash, only to reform painfully in a never-ending cycle. Their human forms are also stolen repeatedly by the monsters and other thieves. It seems that because they stole from others in life, they are damned to have their own form and personality stolen from them forever.
All I can say is that this circle – like all the others in hell – is creepy and scary at the same time…….surely you don’t want to ever risk to end up there.
In my (broken) brain however, I believe that the conservators have less guilt than their attorneys and the the neuropsychologists who make the assessments, I see the conservators as idiots (losers) who play the role of a knife that stabs the heart of the conservatee (me), but they aren’t really those who hold and direct the knife, in other words they are “tools” in the hands of courts, their own attorneys and the assessing neuropsys.
This certainly doesn’t mean that all won’t be spending their eternal afterlife running completely naked with their hands tied behind their backs by snakes that keep biting them painfully.
It goes without me saying it (again) that this eternal punishment can be surely avoided by “repairing” the wrongs before death…….who knows? Regardless that conservators & co. do have rotten living principles, they may at least stand a chance to avoid the 8th circle of hell…..I’m sure that if you can look at yourself objectively, you can predict with accuracy where you’ll be after you’ll die. A new post will come about the Ph.D.'s who felt compelled to assess me as "incapable to manage my money" (yeah right!!)


  1. https://godnix.wordpress.com/2011/01/06/everything-jesus-ever-had-to-say-about-money-part-3-luke/
  2. http://intersectproject.org/faith-and-economics/what-did-jesus-really-teach-about-wealth-and-poverty/
  3. http://www.jesus.org/life-of-jesus/teaching-and-messages/what-did-jesus-teach-about-wealth.html
  4. https://study.com/academy/lesson/dantes-inferno-eighth-circle-of-hell-punishments-description.html



ho well.....

No comments: