Labels

Friday, April 06, 2018

PROVING I CAN COUNT TO 3



After having been “tortured” (i.e. assessed) by 3 neuropsychologists – who all agreed among themselves that I cannot count to 3 (i.e. I’m unable to manage my money) I was “graced” by the high court to be assessed again (Ho my! it’s always best to save your money) by another of these Ph. D. in the functioning of the organ about which the entire world still knows nothing at all (not even the way it’s made, or its anatomy) paired with the science of the mind, or “psychology” as founded by the cocaine addicted Sigmund Freud.
This latest neuropsy. thought it to be appropriate for me to prove to the powerful court via a test that I can at least pay my bills (after having managed million dollars companies for 20+ years).
Well, I was graced by the “initial” amount of $3K followed by my receiving my retirement money, but here’s what happened to my test and the initial amount: I had no access to credit (in form of a credit card or a bank acct. with some form of flexibility) unforeseeable expenses, that couldn’t be budgeted in advance:
   ·         Anticipated payment for my children’s support ($2K)
   ·         Trip to Italy for my princess ($1K only for few weeks)
   ·         Help to my son for his sad addiction ($1K)
In my (injured) mind I can see the love of a father for the components of his family; therefore I proved that – like any father since the beginning of time – I can give my life to save that of any component in my family, BUT NO!  what I did wasn’t good enough and simply proved that I’ve turned into an idiot who must be protected by people (conservators) who’ve charged me – this far - $80K and another $40K to come.
Wait a minute?!? Are you saying that to have my money saved has resulted in a total cost of about $120K?
No wonder that conservators are leeches who protect their “legal stealing” occupation using attorneys (all frustrated losers) to cover their dirty asses and that those “superior court” judges are people with personality problems (i.e. mine is a woman who shows to have a depression at least as heavy as her body-weight is…….definitely not light).
I consider it my principle – as a NDE survivor – to further explain the logic of after-death, or that money is the integral part of the afterlife equation, in fact while someone certainly won’t deserve to go to hell for stealing $2 from someone in the family, it’s totally different to steal the same amount from a bum on the street, as well as it’s criminal to steal from someone disabled, especially when from $2 you go to $20K.
Then if you add the conservators to this scheme the neuropsychologists, you can go directly to read my previous posts that describe the manner we use to punish our souls. In the meantime make me a donation and look at both the Youtubes and the websites linked below


  1. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13854040903313589?src=recsys&journalCode=ntcn20&
  2. https://academic.oup.com/acn/article/28/8/771/5610
  3. http://blog.foxspecialedlaw.com/2015/09/when-does-a-assessment-test-become-obsolete.html
  4. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuropsychological_assessment



No comments: