Labels

Friday, March 16, 2018

MY MAXIMUM PLEASURE



I could have entitled this post “ORGASM” however I don’t want to “pass the limit” given that minors (like my princess daughter) come here to read me fairly often.
Therefore I dedicate this post to my never-ending love in life that – rather surprisingly for me – is for a man/pianist whom I’ve followed with passion for several decades (3 or 4) of my life because he became a piano performer about any and all music composed by J. S. Bach who kind of weirdly composed his “pianist monumental compositions” without having ever seen a piano, in fact the instruments available to him in his time was the organ and the harpsichord. What Glenn Gould did in fact was to re-compose all of Bach’s music to be played and performed in theater halls a couple of centuries later.
I’ve always felt very close not only to the pianist Gould but now even more to the man Glenn, in fact he died in 1982 due to stroke that made him hemi paretic in the left side – just like me – and couldn’t play piano anymore.
This story of what happened to me and to Glenn reminds very much about what had happened to Beethoven (my post on 10/28/2012) who lost his hearing, which for a music composer is at least disastrous, as much as it’s ridiculous that I seem to have so many similarities with such eternal personalities.
I believe not only to own each and every music disk of Glenn’s recordings, but I have a full folder completely dedicated to all the DVD’s ever made about Glenn.
I did post about Glenn here 5 years ago and – for those of you who still cannot use the green search tool here on the right, I put here the direct link to that post where you’ll find the pertinent links to websites having to do with Glenn.
If you chose to take the 4 minutes long watching this Youtube above you are not only going to see Glenn’s fingers on the keyboard of his famous Steinway (CD 318) but a very beautiful (and very HOT) girl in love – like me – with Glenn, the pianist.
Talk about immortality, Glenn will be about still alive for I can’t guess how many more centuries, what I like the most however is that the recording of him playing a Bach’s fugue is in the voyager we sent out to look for other intelligence's and/or civilizations.
I’m so envious of her tattoo that I’ve been seriously contemplating the idea to have an identical one done on my body too; I just haven’t decided yet where in my body have it should be placed……..I cannot decide where to have it in order to be able to show it in public, without any commotion, in fact I can think to very many areas in my body where I’d like to have it done, but too many areas would create a small scandal if and when shown……



  1. https://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/golden-record/whats-on-the-record/music/
  2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Gould



No comments: