Labels

Sunday, January 28, 2018

QUESTIONS TO CATHOLIC BELIEVERS

I’m hoping that my readers – who never donate me a dime – know well that Jesus and I have some kind of communication among each other, i.e. I go to bed almost every night with a thought that’s drilling in my skull for its insistence and strength and I have dreams about the exact same subject that seem to always conclude being told what’s right.
Now, in my past this used to happen somewhat often, however never with Jesus and I can’t tell if now my injured brain has put a source to these solutions or they were always coming in my mind earlier too, I just never spent a minute trying to figure out who was telling me that “solution” (I simply always thought that it was my own intelligence).
Anyway – as I said here before too – I can say that Jesus is certainly very disappointed with the Vatican Empire (why would you think that I spent so many words to clarify this concept with plenty examples too?) but very recently few other thoughts started to drill my skull and they are so heavy and (timidly) blasphemous that I haven’t dared to share them here with you, my readers.
To be more specific – as the father of my wonderful angel who’s now 16 y/o - I tried to imagine what I’d ever do if my beloved daughter would tell me that she got impregnated by some “archangel” ………(b.t.w. I turn this same question to my dad-readers too), if this would ever be my case ANYBODY with a name that just rhymes with archangel would be dead already from here in Santa Barbara to LA (included) at least.
My other (scary) question is about Jesus and all (and any) other Catholics always be ready to forgive anyone (I turn my face to give the other cheek, if you slap me) for anything bad they may do to you, this seems to me very hypocritical I mean W.T.F. if you know already the kind of eternal afterlife that sinner will surely have, what’s the big deal to  forgive????

This is actually the only reason that explains why for my forgiving my (losers) neuropsychs., and that couple of (damn losers) of my two conservators, W.T.F. why should I ever give a damn if they suck money out of my veins, when I'm very sure what afterlife they are going to have??
In thinking more about this, I realized that those bastards aren’t really stealing money from me; they are stealing from my two treasures, whose mother will have (what you’d say) a heck of an afterlife!! This will surely happen – as you all know already – IF AND ONLY IF she won’t wake up from her stupid stupor and realize that by hiding behind what she’s been calling fear, everyone has it all to lose – but not just now, FOREVER.
Earlier I had said that if someone doesn’t believe that an afterlife can possibly exist (idiot!) that one will will truly die however I must correct myself because – either Jesus directly or my own great intelligence – suggested that by freeing the brain from its “duties” after death, even a low level intelligence will realize that there’s something after death……but I can’t say YET what’s going to happen, unless I'm told by Jesus.....
Anyway I have to say that looking for websites about afterlife is terribly simple, the challenge is actually to filter those consistent in what I say, because any Google search returns millions of websites in a fraction of a second, so these that I put below are truly the result of a careful selection.



  1.  https://www.cnn.com/2013/04/09/health/belgium-near-death-experiences/index.html
  2. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/is-there-evidence-of-life-after-death_us_58ac5e10e4b029c1d1f88f02
  3. https://www.inverse.com/article/26548-the-discovery-sundance-trailer-afterlife-netflix-robert-redford-rooney-mara
  4. http://time.com/68381/life-beyond-death-the-science-of-the-afterlife-2/
  5. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-the-ldquo-you-rdquo-in-an-afterlife-wouldnt-really-be-you/#
  6. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2503370/Quantum-physics-proves-IS-afterlife-claims-scientist.html

No comments: