Labels

Wednesday, November 08, 2017

WHAT DEATH TRULY AND SIMPLY IS



Saint Gianframco, my dad always said – since I was born – that death is the fairest event in human life, simply because no matter how important, wealthy or intelligent someone can be, everyone dies – from the Pope, a king to Einstein and  Beethoven.
When we were together few months before he died, we talked about the end of life and he said that since he had seen many people, most of his relatives and war (XXII) victims pass over, he was sure that we all have a soul and he said “I’m actually curious to see what happens after”……talk about being already at the forefront of the quantum physics research.
I’ve got enamored with this field of science/research too – as plenty of my posts here confirm – I’ve read very many scientific reports and developed my own point of view (since several neuropsychologists assessed me as someone unable to count to 3) and I’m loving the fact that my points of view are fully confirmed by many researchers in this field.
As a consequence I don’t feel the need to say what’s pretty much explained already and much better with much clarity in the websites I link at the bottom of this post, I just want to add that I’m already in another (parallel) universe – even before I die – driving a Porsche Boxster, diving in the Maldives islands, playing piano as well as Glenn Gould, being the president of a great footwear company that pays me beyond what can be dreamt to be compensated, all of this with my entire family at my side, all very happy, loving each other like only in afterlife (or in another universe) can be done.
So, I suggest that you enjoy the Youtubes I put here, go to the websites and possibly make me as happy as you too will  be, with a tiny donation that will only help open heaven’s doors to your soul.


  1.  http://adjustyourperspective.com/consiousness-may-move-to-another-universe-after-death-quantum-theory/
  2. https://www.gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/i-have-memories-of-living-in-a-parallel-universe-32904138/
  3. https://www.theguardian.com/science/across-the-universe/2017/may/17/multiverse-have-astronomers-found-evidence-of-parallel-universes
  4. https://www.outerplaces.com/science/item/4289-prominent-scientist-claims-that-afterlife-is-alternate-universe




No comments: