Labels

Saturday, November 11, 2017

BIOCENTRISM


I’m not sure, but the last name Lanza seems to be Italian to me, however no matter what his origins are, I’m in full agreement with his “theory of everything” or Biocentrism developed by this scientist out of Boston, what his Biocentric theory in fact explains in clear and logical ways is what we humans are made out of, where we come from and where (and how) we are going to go after we leave our body here on earth.
Without suggesting buying one of his books on biocentrism, I invite you (as I always do) to go to the linked websites below to have a pretty good idea of this Biocentrism.
It’s a real celebration to me of all I’ve been writing here since months and I love it because it goes hand-in-hand with the how I got interested in the first place with this truly incredible way to look at our life in this universe (don’t know about the parallel ones). I feel like saying that in the beginning of the second millennium through quantum science and people like Lanza with his Biocentrism we’ve turned the corner to understand the reason why we are here and probably to the true existence of God.
I’m going to stretch the concept of the creator and the meaning of the term God here, so please forgive someone whose brain has been injured for 10 very long years, who has been assessed to be unable to manage his own money by 3 (not 1) different neuropsychologists (ha!).
I’ve actually said it here before that God is us humans…….normal people, not only because our brains have still unknown abilities, that sometimes we call miracles for lack of any other explanation, but it’s with our consciousness – that’s universally connected - that we created the entire universe (including the parallel ones).
But let me spend few words about the miracles I’m referring to.
Mankind is still evolving……..what are few millions of years, after all? If anyone thinks that we can use today about 10% of what our brain can do, we still have a very long way to go in terms of brain capacities evolution, just think at some of the miracles that Jesus did – walking on water, turning water into wine, increase the amount of food at a wedding party – would anyone say that Jesus couldn’t use more than 10% of his brain?..........come on people! How can anybody say that in few more centuries humankind won’t reach at least 90% of brain capacities and be able to make the same identical miracles?
Our brains however are already able to make some sort of miracles, in example when someone hurts someone else, only because it’s possible and is in a position to be able to do so, that person will punish him/herself in ways that are somehow very personal and because it's going to involve others who might be totally unaware and innocent.
I can make (maybe) too many examples for this concept BUT I’d be mentioning people that my readers could easily recognize……..and I truly don’t need that.
All I can say is that your best chance not to punish yourself via the ones you care for is to never feel guilty for something you did (or – worse – didn’t do) because – eventually – it’ll be your own will, consciousness or brain that will punish you without pity.
This is the reason why I can only pity those who are and have hurt me, especially because their punishment won’t come from someone (or something) else, it’ll come from yourself, therefore – as I’ve been saying here for very long – correct your mistakes, or anything you feel guilty for because not only you’ll receive your “personal” punishment after death, but you and all (or somebody) you love, will get mixed up with your punishment.
OK, here I must say something that I had promised to myself not to even mention, but since it is advice, I can’t be held responsible.
For the man living in Oxnard, he should pay attention to certain trivial accidents – like dropping the car keys too frequently or forgetting the keys to the front door of his home or dropping his drink in his office floor with a certain frequency and pattern, these are warnings not to disregard, if you can fix what you clearly did wrong, you still have a chance both here and after you’ll die.
Then this is for the woman in Ventura who lately has had a couple of instances that brought her to bleed (not from the cycle) that isn't to be considered normal, or pleasant, again these are warnings not to disregard, if you can fix what you clearly did wrong, you still have a chance.
Then there’s a judge here in Santa Barbara who, to give her a compliment is to say that she’s fucking ugly, I have the idea that maybe she was put in the current position by saying that it’s a step ahead in the career, too bad that she received no salary increase – as it's usual in cases like this. Then there’s the example of a guy who used to be a pastor, but rather than giving his heart to God, showed that the pussy of a woman is much better (than God), so he has a full family now and here too my advice is to look after his children because they’ll soon develop a strange infection that will manifest as fever that nobody will be able to figure out why, where and how they contracted this infection, the fever will bring these very young children to a quick death, so if I were this guy I’d give up my responsibilities before his children will get the fever.

To conclude this rapid and superficial look at these potential victims of themselves I want to say to the two colleagues of the Oxnard guy, that there’s no advice I can give, other than to let those who can make things right again to do so NOW, I mean you feel guilty already for what you did and the fact that there’s about nothing for you to do in order to correct your mistake of excessive self-confidence in what your job is about, tells me that you may end up regretting (forever?) your mistake after your death, unless  you can do something truly daring and special.
OK let me stop here and now, the most important advice I can give is not to have any regrets, or feelings of guilt, because these are the most direct ways to get to self-punishment. Now enjoy my Youtubes and my links specific to websites that describe Biocentrism.



  1.  http://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/biocentrism-rethinking-time-space-consciousness-and-the-illusion-of-death-1.3789414
  2. https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/04/dying-death-brain-dead-body-consciousness-science/
  3. http://www.robertlanza.com/biocentrism-how-life-and-consciousness-are-the-keys-to-understanding-the-true-nature-of-the-universe/



No comments: