Labels

Saturday, October 28, 2017

LIFE PLANNING & SUMMARY


Given that I’ve been living alone for years, in-between my deep studies of quantum sciences, I find myself thinking at my life before my accident that had me lose all I ever lived and worked for, since I was a teenager. I now want to dedicate this life summary to my two treasures who are both my reason to still be here and give to me the strength to keep living, no matter the pain (in and outside).
There are some moments when I think that one profound truth life is that it’s short and is meant to be lived with courage, not with fear.
Everyone has to decide: are your dreams bigger than your memories? Otherwise you stay stuck in the past (unnatural for me, no matter the great memories of my past life).
Life is meant to be lived and lived abundantly. When someone walks around in a cemetery sees that there are 2 dates on every thumb stone, birthdate and date of death and every human being is guaranteed those 2 dates, but it’s that little dash that lies between  these two dates that defines our lives.
So make your dash count, it’s your own life....do really live it without any fear or hesitancy.
It’s your own responsibility – not anyone else’s to make that dash in gold like mine was, is now and is surely going to be.
Let’s live all together again to ensure having diamonds over the gold.
This video below is about the time when my life was simply perfect and beautiful; I was living on the East coast, in a great physical shape, working for a very good Italian shoe company (great salary) travelling to Italy every couple of months (that’s where my son learned to speak Italian fluently) my wife Michele truly loved me, we used to go on vacation in the Caribbean every year the entire month of August and we fully owned the home where we were living.
In this home-made video I’m playing my wonderful Kawai grand piano while my princess complains of something and rather than yell back at her, I just stop my playing and put her on my thighs. 

  1. http://www.wehadagoodlife.com/
  2. https://www.quora.com/Have-you-had-a-good-life-so-far-why-or-why-not 




No comments: