Labels

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

JACOPO vs JESUS


As my readers surely already know Jacopo – atheist philosopher – is a very good friend of mine, who has been both very nice and patient with me – the goddamn brain injured who believes to have met with Jesus Christ, made a deal (agreement) with him and strongly believes to be still in touch with either the Afterlife (at least) or with Jesus directly (come on, dude!).
In today’s post I want to say that, no matter that Iacopo is convinced that the idea of God is the fabrication of humanity and to support it he brings examples of writers of the past – sometimes important like Shakespeare and/or Kant – plus he owns and manages a couple of websites where people can post comments to the discussion about the inexistence of a creator and so on, Iacopo believes in Jesus Christ and in his emails to me he often cites what Jesus preached 2K years ago like they are very current and valid in what they teach.
I put below few links to what Jesus preached about loving your neighbor like you love yourself, because it’s something used by Iacopo very often.
Personally I find it funny that an atheist both believes in the existence of Jesus and even mentions what Jesus had said to the followers, you can therefore imagine the type of email-conversations we both have about, daily.
The other day – since I know that Iacopo recites the Divine Comedy by Dante A. in a fantastic way – I decided (out of boredom) to make a Youtube – Italy search with his name and ……Oh my God!!! What a hunk Iacopo is!! (you all know that I’m NOT a GAY/ homosexual) So I asked about what I believed it to be the line of “cheeks” walking after him, BUT instead I learned that he used to have a girlfriend from whom he had separated some time ago because “his time commitments with recitation shows (1) he feels he must be part of, added to his philosophical work (2) together with his “real job” in kitchens design (3) couldn’t allow any time for him to be with her (4).
Good example that love doesn’t agree with arithmetic at all, otherwise 1+2+3 would make a 4 when it makes a bigger 6, I wish you well Iacopo.
What’s very important to notice is that when Iacopo says that IF everyone knew the destiny of their rebirth, the entire world would change overnight and here too – as a Catholic – I cannot find a better similarity to the message that Jesus gave to the world with his own death on the cross, in fact since we now have the “official science” of quantum physics that confirms what will happen to our soul/mind after death, there’s no doubt on the best way for use to have an afterlife ensured in our own heaven by living without hurting anyone else.
And here I’m sorry but I feel the internal pressure to warn a bunch of people who have been hurting me, to avoid their eternal regretting as souls or minds for what they are (still) doing to me, without any chance to come here living again to “fix” their mistakes, so my warnings go to several sinners of my knowledge (sadly).
Just look at some of my recent posts here to understand that punishment can take place or begin while still living here (on this I’ve spent too many words already) once again, yours is the decision/choice of how to go forward to repair what was done wrong – not only to me but (surely) to others too.




  1. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brandan-robertson/4-teachings-of-jesus-that_b_6343320.html
  2. http://thirdway.com/love-jesus/key-teachings/
  3. http://www.iacopovettori.it/laterzaipotesi/eng/The_three_hypotheses.aspx
  4. https://www.gotquestions.org/love-neighbor-yourself.html 

No comments: