Labels

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

CONSCIOUSNESS AND MIND

One step ahead from my last post about the terms of mind and soul, begged me to add this post that explains (hopefully well) the 2 terms in the title, because used in a very contemporary way, especially by quantum physicists, in these days (of the second millennium) In Italian the word consciousness is very similar, it’s coscienza and it’s used in millions of ways (by my mother especially), “cattiva coscienza” =bad consciousness – “bella coscienza” = good consciousness or – worst of all – “incosciente” =conscienceless, that my mother used very, very often to describe what I was doing when she was looking at me, INCOSCENTE!!!!  was what was coming out of her mouth screaming at the top of her lungs when I was either riding one of my dirt bikes, skiing or I was riding my bicycle (road of off-road).
IF you read what I link AND watch the Youtubes I chose, you’ll understand that it’s through our living our lives here on earth that we build our own (personal) consciousness that’s what our mind will use to create our afterlife, for those who have been following my posting here, you’ll have the perfect explanation of the reason why I’ve been saying his or her own hell or heaven, given that it’s the “photographic negative of what’s in our own personal consciousness that creates what our afterlife will be all about.
To avoid my writing yet a full book here about what hell, purgatory and heaven are all about; I ask to please read few of my past posts, because I’ve described what ending up in either of those environments truly means.
Simply put consciousness is what’s our mind is made out of, that in a way is our own soul that lives our body when we die…….





  1. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/05/science/what-is-consciousness.html
  2. https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-consciousness-and-mind
  3. https://www.closertotruth.com/series/what-consciousness-part-1?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlquB-KnQ1QIVUIF-Ch1TlQjzEAAYASAAEgK_CPD_BwE 

No comments: