Labels

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

WE KNOW OUR BRAIN VERY WELL......


Today I was talking with a good attorney and I caught myself saying that in this beginning of the second millennium we are looking at our brain just like Obama indicated while he was our president, he started the B.R.A.I.N. mapping project so that we’ll at least know how it’s made.
But let me tell you that its billions of neurons with its trillions of connections in constant fluctuation because of its plasticity, this is really going to be a real worldwide accomplishment.
In fact, we have no idea about where our mind and the consciousness may be, they aren’t a physical entity in fact and let’s forget about the fact that these new developing studies and research matters, named quantum (physics and mathematics) have people who have blindfolded themselves from the capabilities of our brain, why be surprised to see that the outcome of any experiment is influenced by the observer's expectations?
And – obviously – why is it that only today science can prove measure and reproduce what the son of a wood carpenter (Joseph) gave to humanity as personal example what life and afterlife are all about?
These quantum researches tremendously remind me of my friend Iacopo, who while trying to demonstrate via the helpful references of famous writers of the past, pretty much writes again the foundations of the Catholic religion…….however he confirms the reality of Jesus, while at the same time proves the impossibility for a God to both be real and exists.
The links I put below and the Youtubes don’t add much to what I’ve been saying for years, or that any and all the neuropsychologists are just foolish people who decide to build self-reliance and confidence based on years spent studying matters about nobody in this entire world knows shit about.
I’m pretty sure (for quantum reasons) that my “near-death” got my intelligence to become freer (or unlimited) which explains my angry rejection of the fact that by looking at pictures of cats or stones followed by making simple arithmetic calculations, any of these self-confident doctors can assess me to be incapable to take care of myself and of my earned money (not stolen like the conservators all do).
Something else I’m pretty sure about is that once these “doctors” will die, they’ll face an eternity of regret to be discounted in their own personal ways…….
All I can say is that – as long as they live – there’s always time to correct any mistake (=hurt someone else) done while living here on earth and your pride or excessive self-confidence shouldn’t play any role in what shall be done in exchange of an eternity in your own hell.


  1. http://discovermagazine.com/2007/aug/unsolved-brain-mysteries
  2. https://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/11/science/learning-how-little-we-know-about-the-brain.html?mcubz=0&_r=1
  3. https://selfhacked.com/2016/04/04/can-regrow-brain/
  4. http://brainblogger.com/2017/05/17/best-and-worst-of-neuroscience-and-neurology-april-2017/



No comments: