Labels

Thursday, June 15, 2017

REGRETS


OK, today I want to spread few words of advice to my readers, who by this point should know and trust that I’ve become both a quantum sciences and afterlife expert, my advice is about making sure not to die with any regrets about either doing or not doing to somebody else, regrets mean in my (injured) mind simply feeling guilty for something, again done or not to others because you were lazy or to consciously wanting to hurt another person.
This is actually pretty simple to explain strictly following the quantum explanations, in fact the so called “universal intelligence” and the revision of your life after you die aren’t even required because you know already your guilt and for it you can only regret having done or NOT done something to/for others while living here (or before you die).
I can think of a couple of women who are already regretting something about having done or not done in my support or good for the poor disabled me.
Actually the other morning I woke up with the distinct idea that one of my big regrets (among very few, surely not hundreds) is not having married the woman who was my “official girlfriend” for about 10 years who, everyone (family, relatives and friends) was sure I was going to surely marry.
However when I came back from my master in Berkeley I organized the trip to Italy for my California Queen, who never returned to CA and whom I married.
This was really very weird because I hadn’t thought at that woman in decades, but the simple fact that I dreamt of her gave me the chills that it might be the regret I’ll have to pay for after I’ll die.
Of course – as I always say here – I’m still in time to erase my mistake, as long as I’m living IF I can be forgiven by her, the only issue with this is that my mother told me that she had recently met her in Verona downtown and learned that she too is divorced, has a son about the age of mine, she teaches at the Verona university but would love to come here to live in the USA.

The idea that I might be able to avoid damnation after I’ll be dead by making her a “mother figure” for my two treasures gives me the chills (to say the least) and I’w trying real hard not to think of this.

  1. https://www.pinterest.com/Escribepub/dont-die-with-regrets-by-john-a-brennan/
  2. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21538491-don-t-die-with-regrets
  3. http://thewildgeese.irish/profiles/blogs/don-t-die-with-regrets
  4. http://elitedaily.com/life/motivation/the-50-things-you-dont-want-to-regret-when-you-die/



No comments: