Labels

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

AGAIN.....ON CONSCIOUSNESS


It just so happens that today is my 54th birthday and sadly all I can say is that it’s been 12 years since I broke my brain against a car, I know that I’ve been talking very much about quantum science and religion, but today with this post I want to throw a lace to my queen to see if she can think over her decision to live like I died in 2005, well I haven’t my dear love and for two very good reasons.
I feel the urge to apologize to my readers for coming back, once again on the concept of consciousness that unites us all in a single One that the ancient cultures (Greek and Egyptian) had understood well thousands of years ago.
In simple words there is a single Consciousness, the Universal Mind, which pervades the entire Universe, is all knowing, all powerful, all creative and always present everywhere at the same time (for Catholics God is omnipresent and all-knowing). Our consciousness is part of it - it is It. All is One. We are connected to everything and everyone. We are already connected to what we want. To the degree that we truly comprehend and internalize this Truth, we will be able to become the master of our mind and the directors of our lives.
I’ve become convinced in my ignorant (and injured) mind that consciousness is our creator (father of Jesus) and we are all part of It, we have just forgotten how to access this capability that not only can make us able to overcome any difficulty we are confronted by in life, but that can open us to the knowledge of the existence of the afterlife.
In fact what makes us immensely powerful and connected to It all is the conscious knowledge that death itself, is just a passage from one reality (this universe) to the next (Afterlife).
Sadly those whose consciousness don’t contain this belief won’t pass over into the universe of afterlife, they will simply cease to exist, however my question here is about the possibility for these souls to be aware of their existence in nothingness, or not. What I know for sure is that with love (most powerful strength in this universe) they can be “pulled out” of this status and join the other loving soul in heaven.


  1.  http://noetic.org/community/conference
  2. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-consciousness-universal/
  3. http://www.mind-your-reality.com/universal_mind.html
  4. http://www.chopra.com/articles/what-is-cosmic-consciousness
  5. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_unconscious

No comments: