Labels

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

MORE ABOUT REALITY


It seems to me (and to my injured brain) that reality is a true obstacle to justify many of the quantum mechanics theories and – not at all surprisingly A. Einstein – in this (very long) Youtube he states that reality is an illusion……whaaaat???  Now, on one side we have the quantum physics that says that all we see and have been in touch with is a projection of our consciousness, since ALL – including our universe - is empty, just like each and every atom is mostly empty, but from there to say that nothing is what it looks like and even feels like, it truly takes a big effort of imagination.
In fact I do like the example of the one who says that when you kick a stone and feel pain to the foot, that feeling of pain is absolutely real…….it isn’t certainly an illusion – like Einstein and the quantum researchers claim in these days, but this is such a difficult subject to talk about, furtherly complicated by what I just talked about: “reality is in the eye of the beholder” on 4/12 (scroll down in this page) as you all know (sadly) too well I’m more than passionate of this new and very unpredictable way to look at life and our world, I’m in fact starting to dream that my accident with all of its losses (personal freedom + family + personal wealth + financial independence + ability to kick asses real hard.....when I want) is taking place in some other reality, therefore every night I go to sleep with the hope to wake up next morning in the reality I’ve always wanted and work hard for……….I mean, what the heck!! Where’s the manual for you to study in order to transfer from one reality to the next (the one I want)? I remember watching a movie where the main character kept transferring from one reality to the next and he could even remember what had happened in the past reality……
Boy, oh boy! Talk about science fiction, the other movie that keeps coming to my mind is the “futuristicthe Matrix I mean, how the heck did all the people involved at any level come up with such a scary concept??

As I always do I researched the internet for the most “to the point” website consistent with my subject, simply because I’m hoping that your mind too will be blown away and while closing here my script on reality I want to anticipate what I just learned from someone really close to Jesus about the role played by our creator, Jesus (son) in death, accidents, diseases and whatever else of bad that happens to us mortals…..I swear it’ll be very interesting.

  1. http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/25/everything-you-see-is-an-illusion-scientist-warns-and-reality-is-much-weirder-5838949/
  2. https://www.quantamagazine.org/20160421-the-evolutionary-argument-against-reality/
  3. http://thoughtcatalog.com/joel-farrelly/2015/01/how-i-learned-that-reality-is-an-illusion-and-the-universe-is-far-more-horrifying-than-weve-ever-imagined/
  4. http://www.livescience.com/38234-is-reality-real-or-not.html
  5. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3718312/Is-reality-ILLUSION-Scientist-says-living-computer-simulation-controlled-evil-genius.html

No comments: