Labels

Saturday, March 11, 2017

WHAT TO EXPECT

Since I clearly know that you - my audience - have been growing steadily and I’ve made it clear that since my life has become the one of a hermit, I want you to know that as my knowledge, research and confidence grows I’ll publish posts about these matters:

  1. Leonardo da Vinci 
  2. Nothing happens by chance    
  3. String theory, from quantum physics
  4. Simulation hypothesis

I’m not just saying this in order to make you impatient, but simply to ask to send in my way any suggestion you may feel it to be important for me to have………no matter that the internet contains suggestions by the billions.

So, why don’t you use the contact form here at the bottom of the right column to send anything related to these future posts?

No comments: