Labels

Wednesday, March 01, 2017

REALITY


Not sure if you paid attention to what Morpheus explains to the main character in the Matrix movies, but let me quote it here: “how do you define real? If you think about what you can see, touch, see feel smell and taste the real is simple electrical signals interpreted by the brain” that is the best definition of the universal powers of our brain that’s now being studied (discovered) by quantum science that say that the result of any experiment done simply results in the expectations of the observer, I’ve written here already several times of the power of our mind:

 And it looks like now neurologists are trying to find where the mind is physically located in our brain (hahahahaha) if you think that our entire universe exists as the product of our mind and what we believe it to be, it’s kind of simple to understand what the string theory ultimately is trying to explain, or that empty space is what the entire universe is composed of (think to the “empty space” between atoms and electrons in each and every atom).
Important scientists and researchers have come up with the string theory, (look at my numerous recent posts) that basically stipulates that if all is empty, what fills this emptiness are electrical charges that form all we believe it to be (the chair you are sitting on, the computer you are using now and its screen you are looking at, the clothes you are wearing etc. etc. etc.), once again I’m very surprised that the few years ago when the Matrix movies were made the knowledge in this quantum physics area was so well understood already, I must add that in my email exchanges with Iacopo he mentioned several months ago the so called “double slit experiment” but I’m going to go back to look at the reason why he used it, because I really cannot figure it out, given that our email-talks are generally mostly related to philosophical matters and his hypothesis of what happens after death.
Both the Youtubes (last one pretty long) and the links to other websites give the precise idea of what I’m referring to and in believing in what I’ve gotten into the accident with TBI simply because the CEO of the company in NH I was working at, got so mad that I was quitting that he used the hate in his – obviously – powerful brain to punish me, in fact since I left there have been already 4 different presidents – from well renowned European ski companies who managed to keep their job for just one season, mainly for their inability to speak Italian.
OK, so it’s evident that the US subsidiary of the company that employed me had a big loss losing me, but that doesn’t even compare to the losses I’ve had and that I’m still suffering from, in addition I’m not the only one who is desperate, there’s my entire family on both sides of the Atlantic and many friends that have always been close to me.
My studying the quantum theories and the connected powers of our brain and the mind together with the string theory and the real existence of parallel universes, I’m dreaming that soon the way to jump in an alternative universe where I’m the president of the company in NH, I’m still an athlete living with my family and my children are going to very good colleges in Boston.



  1. http://www.hinduwebsite.com/random/liberatingmind.asp
  2. http://www.abundance-and-happiness.com/mind-power.html
  3. https://www.danielbranch.com/unlock-the-power-of-the-human-mind/
  4. http://operationmeditation.com/discover/how-to-unlock-your-mind-power-3-simple-but-effective-methods/
  5. http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2008/03/does-the-human.html
  6. https://www.newscientist.com/round-up/extraordinary-minds
  7. http://www.earlytorise.com/the-power-of-the-human-brain/


This one is 50 minutes long


No comments: