Labels

Saturday, December 31, 2016

QUANTUM MIND POWER



Since I’ve been researching for countless hours all that has anything to do with the quantum theories (physics and mathematics). 
Yesterday I came across several websites that describe what the “quantum mind” is and how it can exist.
Therefore I came to the conclusion that my own mind is quantum and since I had a N.D.E. and met with Jesus Christ, I’m now able to figure out what goes on in the mind of people who deal with me, for whatever reason.
In addition to my deep knowledge of what happens as we die and all that concerns the so called afterlife it’s almost too easy for me to give both warnings and advices to those who know me – either because they met me in the past, must deal with me now and will deal with me both in the near future and the distant one.
Now before I begin, I want to explain that I had the belief that when our God creator became human as Jesus, he did exercise revenge for his crucifixion and death (i.e. earthquake that destroyed Jerusalem = the walls of the tears, the holocaust of the Jews from the Nazis, the end of the Roman Empire with the assassination of Julius Caesar, never-ending war in Palestine etc.…). 
However I recently understood that these calamities didn’t come from Jesus - or our God creator who loves us like a father - they all came from us, meaning that since our  creator God made us to his likeness, we basically have a quantum mind that gives to us the ability to make miracles (what no science can explain) both in the positive and negative sense, in fact for example, when our mind wishes something good to happen with strong mental clarity and it’s eventually obtained, we say that it’s a miracle, if we wish for something bad to happen to someone else, we just say that’s a curse (or the opposite of a miracle, that’s a calamity).
Most – if not all – the calamities that happened in human history were the product of the creations of our own quantum mind; I realize that this concept may be difficult to understand but to make it way easier to understand I can try to translate it in how we are going to judge ourselves after we die – as souls.
In fact when our (eternal) consciousness judges our life to have hurt/damaged someone else (in words or acts) I said here already how the permanent and eternal existence of our consciousness (often called soul) is going to be.
What however isn’t understood – because never told – is that calamities do happen to us while we are still living here on earth.
Think for example how many times you heard, when somebody dies – in an accident or for some disease – that it was a punishment from God, therefore it’s often said that what that person experienced comes from some other entity, well there’s no “entity” involved here – God is our father and we all are His children – such calamity is the simple result of our own quantum mind that – independently from our awareness and logic will take the initiative to punish ourselves, no matter if we are still living.
Now, for those of you who may wonder why I almost died in my 2005 accident, I can tell you that it wasn’t that my own quantum mind had decided to punish me for something…. Why would I still be here (in pain) then?
I’m told by my own quantum mind, theologians, priests and people who can profoundly meditate (plenty not necessarily following any type of religion) that what truly happened to me is a “blessing”, that initially made me very angry to think about, what kind of blessing is it when I almost die, I lose my well-paid job AND my entire family?
These very knowledgeable people all told me that our quantum mind (and maybe our God creator) never challenges (or blesses?)someone if the subject won’t be able to overcome such challenge (the blessing J).
It’s definitely true that at times I regret having made the agreement to remain alive to be with my treasures – even if in pain – but when I move my attention to my joy  to be with my treasures, nothing truly can bother me and I just pity those who’ve been taking personal advantage of me while disabled because I know that their own quantum mind will rectify their wrongs before and after their death.

Now I stop here to leave room for a more detailed description of the who, why and when the quantum minds will re-balance what’s been done to me over the years, so stay tuned…..
  1. http://mindpowerzone.com/
  2. http://eocinstitute.org/meditation/meditation-and-quantum-mind/?gclid=CMjWxo2tk9ECFQ5EfgodKMMCVg
  3. http://quantum-mind-power-system.com/main.htm
  4. http://www.themorrymethod.com/tmm.php?id=1
  5. http://www.jonathanparker.org/jonathans-blog/mind-power/quantum-mind-power-within-your-reach
  6. https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21128285-900-quantum-minds-why-we-think-like-quarks/
  7. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mind

No comments: