Labels

Saturday, February 25, 2017

(very long) VIDEO POST

I'm simply going to post here several (carefully chosen among the thousands) Youtubes that explain - according to the latest quantum theories (including the string theory) - all we see, think and do (as consequence) is the products of what our individual conscience contains - r it's made out of. This concept initially truly shook me up, inside but as I learn more of this I can see the reason why I spoke in the past of what happens after we die, how our lives will be judged and - depending on our personal judgement - what type of eternal existence (personal) we'll have.
Try to have few hours to watch these videos completely, understand them and put them in perspective with what you believe to be true in your life and - if you can - explore your own conscience, named for centuries the soul. As a good exercise try to replace the word gravity with God-creator (Jehovah).
P.S. the 2 videos with Michio Kaku deserve your full attention because he's my new point of reference in this field.


















No comments: