Labels

Friday, February 24, 2017

STRING THEORY


What I like most about this theory is that one scientist (I don’t remember his name) said that the string theories with their vibrations – like the strings of an instrument -  make music that goes all around our universe, I think that he called it “the music of God”.
What truly fascinates me is that with their study we’ll probably be able to figure out what the pre-big-bang era was like.
In simpler words it seems that the most advanced (quantum) scientific research is not only confirming what Jesus taught to us - by example –but it’s trying to find God too.……all of this makes me think to the atheists I know, I truly want to hear how they’ll try to justify the non-existence of an intelligent creator when it’ll be hard science with numbers and measurable experiments that will prove the real existence of our creator (Jehovah).This actually reminds me of the time when I had tried to put in touch the afterlife super-expert with my friend the incorruptible atheist Iacopo.
The super-expert refused to have an email dialog with someone who sustains the impossibility for a God creator to exist.
One email from the super-expert and one reply from Iacopo and that was it, the super-expert let me know of her refusal to “waste her time” talking with someone who lives on another planet (in another universe).
It’s truly going to be very interesting how – finally – this atheists vs believers fight – will be put to rest, or if it will go on, I suspect that any atheist will find out something else to go against the natural beliefs and expectations of humanity since its beginning (hundreds of thousands of years ago).
I hope you accept – as I did – that my blog has become something like a collection of internet (Google and Youtube) searches.
Therefore I promise that soon I’ll return to talk again of my TBI recovery and of the effort in my recovery struggle, totally misunderstood by all people who (still) have power over me, personally and over my financial wealth.


  1. http://zidbits.com/2011/03/a-laymans-explanation-for-string-theory/
  2. http://superstringtheory.com/index.html
  3. http://www.symmetrymagazine.org/article/may-2007/explain-it-in-60-seconds-string-theory
  4. https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory 
Long video, worth watching to the end:


No comments: